Ticket Prices?

Optimistic Eyes

I'm from Europe, and I planned a West-USA-trip months ago. Now it happens that I'm one night in L.A. when Morrissey is performing in the Palladium.
I was a happy girl until I saw the ticket prices. They are extremely expensive! In Belgium and neighbouring countries it's between €40 and €50.Is it custom to pay $140 for one ticket (with all costs included it's $190)? Are there cheaper tickets on offer somewhere on the internet?

I'm so sad, because on my budget, I don't think I can afford it (on top of paying for my holiday and all).

I'm from Europe, and I planned a West-USA-trip months ago. Now it happens that I'm one night in L.A. when Morrissey is performing in the Palladium.
I was a happy girl until I saw the ticket prices. They are extremely expensive! In Belgium and neighbouring countries it's between €40 and €50.Is it custom to pay $140 for one ticket (with all costs included it's $190)? Are there cheaper tickets on offer somewhere on the internet?

I'm so sad, because on my budget, I don't think I can afford it (on top of paying for my holiday and all).

But given the dollar's miserable exchange rate, that's only about 20 pounds, right? ;)

There are tickets listed for sale, but those are preorders from brokers. The actual tickets are not on sale yet. Face value is not supposed to be that high. I can't tell you not to buy them, but I would wait until they actually go on sale. You should be able to get one for much less.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom