Palladium Sellout Questions

treygar

all i ask of you...
just wondered, and please list a roundabout percentage estimate, of if the shows in LA will sellout pretty much the day of release.

and also the 'season pass' front of the line option is that pretty much guaranteed to sell out as well?

thinking of going to an LA show but I'd rather be in the front unless the views are good from the pack of the Palladium?

I'd say that they will sell out in the blink of an eye myself! Especialy the season pass ones - saves people queueing up all day long.

Yeah I wonder the same thing.
how many tickets are sold by night?
I wanna go to a few of them, but can't afford all 10.
Dont know how im gonna do it on one computer :-/

The Palladium isn't that big. If you don't get rail or the first few rows, you have the option of standing on the balcony which has a great veiw. They also have a leveled area (a couple of feet above the GA floor) and you can position yourself there.

The last time Morrissey was there, the shows were extremely rough. Within the years, the crowds have calmed down a bit.

This is your last time to see Morrissey for a while, so go to any show you can afford and enjoy the fact that you are seeing and hearing him live.

Yeah I wonder the same thing.
how many tickets are sold by night?
I wanna go to a few of them, but can't afford all 10.
Dont know how im gonna do it on one computer :-/

The venue holds about 4000, so thats 40,000 totalt tickets(in theory) that will be sold. Obviously you need to subtract all the people who will buy 10 show packages than another small percentage that goes to labels, radio etc etc. So lets say 3000 a night willbe sold. It will not sell out in an instant, it coudl sell out that weekend but not in 30 seconds liek some peopel are thining. I think key nights will sell out first though. Opening night, closing night and friday the 5th and saturday the 6th.

The venue holds about 4000, so thats 40,000 totalt tickets(in theory) that will be sold. Obviously you need to subtract all the people who will buy 10 show packages than another small percentage that goes to labels, radio etc etc. So lets say 3000 a night willbe sold. It will not sell out in an instant, it coudl sell out that weekend but not in 30 seconds liek some peopel are thining. I think key nights will sell out first though. Opening night, closing night and friday the 5th and saturday the 6th.

thanks for the adviced - the 10 package season tickets goes on sale tomorrow at 10pm eastern or western time anyone?

Back
Top Bottom