What is the presale password for the Merrillville, IN show, if any?

The person who ordered tickets for me said there was no password. In terms of worries whether the "best" seats are held for the public onsale date, we got very nice seats on the main floor level.

Cheers,
Jamie

yep- it was a weird set up on Txmaster. No password, which I heard from the main page was supposed to have been "star", and then there was nothing telling you that the good seats were only avail with the VIP package... I'm covered, and may have some extras in the "ooh-la-la Celebrity Circle"! I'll post here if I do.

I was just at the venue tonight actually to see alice cooper, and I've been there quite often , there is no pit there's a tiny area in front of the stage and the security is tight , with all county cops as security, so their main issue is nobody standing in the isles( they're really strict on fire code) . So if your close enough to the front you can weasel your way up to the little pit area , if you find an empty seat stand in front of it and just keep going forward when you see one . Thats the best bet.

Back
Top Bottom