Tickets for The Pearl?

tomhayes

Anyone have a clue on when the tickets go on sale in Vegas, and how I can get one of them??

I *hate* myself for not seeing Moz in Reno this year, I *have* to see him in Vegas in September!

Just keep checking back on Ticketmaster. Odds are it goes on sale September 8th like all the other shows on the west coast.

I'll be online clicking for my life.

If there is any presale information that anyone finds, please post it here. I will do the same.

Thanks!

I'll be online clicking for my life.

If there is any presale information that anyone finds, please post it here. I will do the same.

Thanks!

i advise that you also keep checking ticketmaster everyday because it will be updated there, but it seems like there wont be one since it already says when its on sale..but i dont know anything

Is a presale really necessary for a GA show? I know that the Pearl has both a large GA floor, and seated areas too, but was there a presale for that venue last time? I bought mine late, from StubHub- and also bought a good seat right by the front for my DH at the door.

Is a presale really necessary for a GA show? I know that the Pearl has both a large GA floor, and seated areas too, but was there a presale for that venue last time? I bought mine late, from StubHub- and also bought a good seat right by the front for my DH at the door.

Well, they do have the option to BUY OUT a skybox.

100's:5,000 (for 12 people)
200's:3,000 (for 16)
300: 2,000 (For 12)

Personally I'd love to get a front row seat in one of the balcony sections.

Back
Top Bottom