Moz 10 Nights @ The Palladium + Package Deal

Jim Rome

Vulgar Box Pimp
My God...

A few months ago this was the picture:

blueballs4.jpg

Morrissey...thank you for restoring me.

bullballs_brown.jpg

Jill, I know you're gonna roll a fat one for me!! Hell, I think i'm just gonna float to the front all ten nights!

Jill, I know you're gonna roll a fat one for me!! Hell, I think i'm just gonna float to the front all ten nights!

Double funny! Them gigs are gonna be f***in MAJOR! You know Im gonna be armed with a atleast a blunt and a couple of joints for each night. You know some punk ass kids at the Ventura gig a few months back gave me a few dirty looks for tokin up during the gig, but, you what, I was nice and baked (not Snoop Dog baked but, a good little high) and totally got into the gig and Moz, the music... I mean honestly it was just beautiful

Double funny! Them gigs are gonna be f***in MAJOR! You know Im gonna be armed with a atleast a blunt and a couple of joints for each night. You know some punk ass kids at the Ventura gig a few months back gave me a few dirty looks for tokin up during the gig, but, you what, I was nice and baked (not Snoop Dog baked but, a good little high) and totally got into the gig and Moz, the music... I mean honestly it was just beautiful

i wish my view on smoking was like that.

Nevermind the haters Jil. I always enjoy sniffing a bit of skunk during the gig. I had balcony seats at one of the pasadena shows and witnessed a few clouds of smoke coming my way throughout the night. It was epic.

Some of the best songs to listen to stoned (that he's sung during the tour) imho are:

Ganglord
I Will See You...
National Front Disco (in the end with the beats)
How Soon Is Now
The Boy With The Thorn In His Side

Check that: Just about the whole show is better that way. But these are the songs that stood out to me so far. If he sings Sweetie Pie my head might explode.

Back
Top Bottom