Am I the only one that thinks "season tickets" are unfair?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4260
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4260

Am I the only one that finds the "season ticket" offer for NY (and CA as well) unfair? I would love to see Moz all days in NY, but this is real life and I have a full time job and full time school at night. Why should I be bumped to the back of the line just because I can't play hookey from work and school that entire week?

I understand offering the discount for those that are going all week (that's cool), but being able to go in front of me even if I waited hours and hours is really f**cked, I think. It's even worse for those that are driving hours to go see one show.

What are your thoughts?

Monique

i think you should chill out monique i bet not more than 200 -300 people in ny buy season tickets. thats a high estimation. so you'll still get up close. just relax sister.

You shouldn`t moan....some people don`t get to see him period.

Life is unfair.Everything about it is.;)

Am I the only one that finds the "season ticket" offer for NY (and CA as well) unfair? I would love to see Moz all days in NY, but this is real life and I have a full time job and full time school at night. Why should I be bumped to the back of the line just because I can't play hookey from work and school that entire week?

I understand offering the discount for those that are going all week (that's cool), but being able to go in front of me even if I waited hours and hours is really f**cked, I think. It's even worse for those that are driving hours to go see one show.

What are your thoughts?

Monique

i know what you mean, i guess i only really have a problem with the line hopping. if people decide to go all out and go to all nights then a discount makes sense, but it is unfair to go in front of everyone who can't afford it. however, i shouldnt be talking because i know i will try to get my hands on these when monday comes around...

What are your thoughts?

Monique

i think it will be ok , chuck your job and do the tour x

dont say that. dont tell people to quit their jobs if they cant afford to.
go to what you can go to but dont quit your job or dump your bf or gf .

I suppose you could use the glib answer that 'life's unfair'

I am terrified that I may not see Moz again, so have plan to get a week off work, get the 'ticket package' and put that cost, the flight cost and the board cost onto my credit card and fly there from sunny Liverpool.

I will be paying for it for the next 5 years or so, so wont really consider myself as being unfair to anyone, should I get the tickets.:(

It is really a tough situation. Living in PA, I could very well do those 5 shows at Hammerstein...it is a great venue. Just saw Duran Duran there in June and it is definitely an intimate venue.

However, as much as I would love to take off from work and then spend the whole week/weekend in NYC to see Morrissey for those 5 nights, is really hard to do.

I just hope that it isn't "all or nothing".......

I suppose you could use the glib answer that 'life's unfair'

I am terrified that I may not see Moz again, so have plan to get a week off work, get the 'ticket package' and put that cost, the flight cost and the board cost onto my credit card and fly there from sunny Liverpool.

I will be paying for it for the next 5 years or so, so wont really consider myself as being unfair to anyone, should I get the tickets.:(

OMG, you are flying ALL the way from the UK to see him? Geez, even I don't have that kind of craziness...I mean devotion. That is seriously insane...seriously

whats unfair about it? It's a thank you to those dedicated loons who revolve everything around supporting Moz. If youre willing to shill out big bucks and take off work/do what you gotta do to see the man 5 nights in a row, the least he can do is hook you up with some sweet perks.

I for one, am happy, since I plan on taking advantage of the offer.

OMG, you are flying ALL the way from the UK to see him? Geez, even I don't have that kind of craziness...I mean devotion. That is seriously insane...seriously

I did that in July 86 travel from Japan to UK to see The Queen Is Dead mini tour.
I'm still gutted that I didn't have money to travel in 85.
It cost me a fortune, but really worth it...no one imagined just a year later The Smiths would sprit. :(

I live in the UK and would love to see him.

I think the season tickets are a good idea, we've had nothing like that over here.

I have no passport and no way of getting one in time and i have a daughter with nobody to babysit her so I cant go. Id be able to scrape the money together if not for these obsticles.

I wouldnt be allowed the time off work but to be honest seeing Morrissey would be more important to me than losing my job, id sell my soul to the devil if it could help me go to these gigs.

Back
Top Bottom