Hollywood Palladium tix questions

Ok, ok, too much is going and we're getting nowhere fast. Whats the skinny on the whole presale/sale for these tix. Im on the fence about getting the 10gig package but, thats a lot of cash, and Im right in the middle of major home remodeling. So I was thinkig of maybe going to half the gigs.
Does anyone know how much the tix are? When they go on sale? Presale? H E L P!!!

I'm not going to be able to go, but I've been wondering about this and just need to know. Is it going to be GA or reserved seating? Someone said the last time he played the Palladium it was GA, but for some reason, I just don't think he would do a ten-show residency at a venue when it's all general admission. I don't know why, it just doesn't sound rational. And what about the New York shows? (Sorry that part is going off-topic, when I'm already kind of off-topic)

I'm not going to be able to go, but I've been wondering about this and just need to know. Is it going to be GA or reserved seating? Someone said the last time he played the Palladium it was GA, but for some reason, I just don't think he would do a ten-show residency at a venue when it's all general admission. I don't know why, it just doesn't sound rational. And what about the New York shows? (Sorry that part is going off-topic, when I'm already kind of off-topic)

Well, as Ive been to many a show there at the Palladium, and they've ALL been GA, I dont think, Moz's wouldn't be GA. I just wanna secure tix for the first night, the final night and two gigs in between.

Last edited:
Ok, ok, too much is going and we're getting nowhere fast. Whats the skinny on the whole presale/sale for these tix. Im on the fence about getting the 10gig package but, thats a lot of cash, and Im right in the middle of major home remodeling. So I was thinkig of maybe going to half the gigs.
Does anyone know how much the tix are? When they go on sale? Presale? H E L P!!!

YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone please, give us info on Los ANgeles. I think the Ad says that they go onsale 8/25! that's like saturday ! that's too soon!
f*** anyway, bump!

YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone please, give us info on Los ANgeles. I think the Ad says that they go onsale 8/25! that's like saturday ! that's too soon!
f*** anyway, bump!

Why am I thinking they go on sale Monday the 27th.

Ok,
well it looks like single tickets for the H Palladium will go onsale September 8.

Sounds good to me. I'll be able to save up by then, and i think I have that weekend off, so I can snatch all of them for myself :D

do you have the same problenms as we have )for NY when you are trying to buy the L:A tixs please post your experiences here

Back
Top Bottom