pre sale info for MERRILLVILLE,IN show!!!

OMG! I'm not even going to this particular show, but when I saw this I got all excited!!!!!!!! Best to you all on your ticket rampaging!!!!! :D :D

Fuuck...if I went to Detroit..and wanted to connect it with Merriville..I'd have no way back and forth from those cities. And my parents are raging because it will be "right at the start ofthe first semester at your university" and bla bla bla.....ugh...missing 3 days...big deal. I'm going. Greyhounding it? I suppose.

Fuuck...if I went to Detroit..and wanted to connect it with Merriville..I'd have no way back and forth from those cities. And my parents are raging because it will be "right at the start ofthe first semester at your university" and bla bla bla.....ugh...missing 3 days...big deal. I'm going. Greyhounding it? I suppose.

dooo iiiiit! If it won't put you in the hole with money....and if you really think you won't be stranded...:D You could always hitch a ride with Moz! :D

oh yes do it. go for it!!!!!! worth it.

oh yes do it. go for it!!!!!! worth it.

Yeah! I am 100% going to the Detroit show...and they're fine with that. But I'd like to incorporate one more show...which is merriville...and they think i am "asking for too much"...i ain't askin fo' nothin' yo....

Thank gawd I've met some Midwestern Mozzanites... Of ALL weekends to go camping... no tv, no internet, no cell phone reception. Just the great outdoors, good people and lots of wine. Thankfully my Matt Walker connection is joining me so it's not a complete loss :p I will be itching -not just from the skeeters- to get back home Sunday to hear I have a seat in IN!! My faith is in you - my life is in your hands, PFTLT - no pressure :) Thank you and God speed. *fingers crossed*

Yeah! I am 100% going to the Detroit show...and they're fine with that. But I'd like to incorporate one more show...which is merriville...and they think i am "asking for too much"...i ain't askin fo' nothin' yo....

haha please go to merrillville! it would be so awesome to finally meet the infamous pandora cocteau! and i mean that in the most uncreepy way possible haha

darn.....i just realized the presale is on the day i move in at college eeeek

Back
Top Bottom