Presale Info?

I have heard a few of you talk about presales. How can you buy through a presale and is there one for each one of his shows? He doesn't really have a fan club does he?

Thanks!

The password will be posted on TTY. There is no official fanclub. The presales work just like the regular onsales online, except you can't pull up tix without the password.

I'm starting to get nervous about the password... first presale is coming up. I think it's the same one, but??????? Help, someone!

The password will be posted on TTY. There is no official fanclub. The presales work just like the regular onsales online, except you can't pull up tix without the password.

I'm starting to get nervous about the password... first presale is coming up. I think it's the same one, but??????? Help, someone!

LOL....I have been nervous and jittery and ancy ALL day almost, anticipating these tickets to go on sale!

See MOZ! What you've done to me! Gettin' my nerves in a tizzy! :p :D It's all worth it! Excitement Excitement!!!

I agree with PFTLT. Its nerves that have been and will continue to haunt me until I have tickets in my hand. Just thinking about it makes my stomach want to escape thru my mouth.
Must distract myself. Back to the frink I go!!!

I agree with PFTLT. Its nerves that have been and will continue to haunt me until I have tickets in my hand. Just thinking about it makes my stomach want to escape thru my mouth.
Must distract myself. Back to the frink I go!!!

How can you consider that a distraction? That only makes it worse...

How can you consider that a distraction? That only makes it worse...

There is something about checking the ticket sites that as soon as my eyes this that screen, my nerves go crazy. But when I escape to the frink, I guess I just tend to drool and not think many thoughts that would warrent paranoid feelings. Just dirty ones ;)

so me coming from europe and thinking about goíng to the n.y. shows is ticketmaster the only way to get a ticket ?what would be easier- to go through- telephone or internet?who is chrashing down first -due to the many people calling-your experience?
and presales i heard the do not always offer the best seats they hold back tickets and so you are able/more likely to to get better seats at the official starting ticketsale day... here in the forum for the last tour. someone posted exactly that: that he gets bad seats at the presale and someone else who wait til the official start ,that person got better seats

so presale...yes or no?wait or ...
i wonder why there are not giving out the best seats since its a presale...

Last edited:
so me coming from europe and thinking about goíng to the n.y. shows is ticketmaster the only way to get a ticket ?what would be easier- to go through- telephone or internet?who is chrashing down first -due to the many people calling-your experience?
and presales i heard the do not always offer the best seats they hold back tickets and so you are able/more likely to to get better seats at the official starting ticketsale day... here in the forum for the last tour. someone posted exactly that: that he gets bad seats at the presale and someone else who wait til the official start ,that person got better seats

i think/thought alot of the nyc show is GA. but yes last time it seemed like all the best seats were given out after the presale.

what is GA?

All seats were available at the beginning of the presale for the two shows that went on sale yesterday. There might be a few pairs of seats in the first six rows for the Indiana show, there were some last night before I went to bed. There weren't any holdbacks or set asides that I could tell- I did get a pair of pit seats for the Waukegan, IL show in the first few seconds. But, nearly all the shows are GA, so as long as you get one, you're fine. As far as I know, the Washington DC show is the only other one that's not GA this time. Good luck! Which shows are you coming over for?

Back
Top Bottom