Waukegan, IL show ticket info

PregnantForTheLastTime

Hideous trait.
Wow. The gods are smiling on us today... Moz' promoters are very kind!

Here is what I can say: the presale is VERY SOON. However, I have a lead on seats between presale and public onsale. IF you know you won't be able to buy at the presale, and you are SURE that you are going to this show, PM me and I will put you on a list. I need to know how many tickets to have held. :D

Dang iiiiiit.......why do I live on the other side of the country again???

No chance of any hook-ups for S. Cali, eh? :D I'm gonna be fightin' hard for what I want, my pit ticket, then again maybe not.......:D

lol...just kidding! I'll quit complaining now, I'm gonna get what I want.....! You better believe it. :D

Last edited:
where the HELL is Waukegan?, yes in Illinois, i know Chicago is Illinois...
but Waukegan sounds like an small Indian town [who live from tourists
who'll visit their reservation]

is the venue called 'Big Eagle' ?;)

where the HELL is Waukegan?, yes in Illinois, i know Chicago is Illinois...
but Waukegan sounds like an small Indian town [who live from tourists
who'll visit their reservation]

is the venue called 'Big Eagle' ?;)

It's near Gurnee,IL. It's going to be at the Genesee Theatre which is a beautiful place. But I agree, it is an odd place to pick. Maybe he's going for old fashioned beauty. I would have died if old boy chose say the Metro though. Imagine trying to get tickets for that.:eek:

Last edited:
Never mind the group sale. Your best bet is the presale! I don't have the password yet- I've heard it's sent out at the last possible moment.

Good luck, see you all up there~!

I really hope this is right...

"The one and only Morrissey (whose voice you'll instantly recognize from 80's band The Smiths) will be playing a few shows at the end of October and beginning of November. Presale tickets will be available here for the show at Genesee Theatre in Waukegan when you use the password SUEDEHEAD. For the show at Star Plaza Theatre in Merrillville just click here and use the password STAR."

Source:
http://presale-codes-passwords.blogspot.com/2007/08/morrissey-presale-codes.html#links

I really hope this is right...

"The one and only Morrissey (whose voice you'll instantly recognize from 80's band The Smiths) will be playing a few shows at the end of October and beginning of November. Presale tickets will be available here for the show at Genesee Theatre in Waukegan when you use the password SUEDEHEAD. For the show at Star Plaza Theatre in Merrillville just click here and use the password STAR."

Source:
http://presale-codes-passwords.blogspot.com/2007/08/morrissey-presale-codes.html#links

Hmmm...we'll see. I'm suspicious of places that ask you to download their toolbar. You are just asking to have your compy shut down with all manner of worms, viruses, and other nasties.

That password was right.

Did anyone get Orchestra Pit seats? I refreshed the page the second the presale started, and I couldn't manage to make any come up.

That password was right.

Did anyone get Orchestra Pit seats? I refreshed the page the second the presale started, and I couldn't manage to make any come up.

No, I couldn't get pit seats. I settled for a couple of orchestra seats. drat.

I don't think pit seats are on sale yet, and I'm dying for them. So...I'm waiting until tomorrow. And I really hope that's the right thing to do, because I'm passing up some good orchestra seats.

I don't think pit seats are on sale yet, and I'm dying for them. So...I'm waiting until tomorrow. And I really hope that's the right thing to do, because I'm passing up some good orchestra seats.

No, they are on sale - I know someone who got two of them.

No, they are on sale - I know someone who got two of them.

Comtesse, would you pay for pit tix at $250/ea on Stubhub? I'm contemplating doing it! Your inbox is full/not accepting messages. You are a popular woman :)

Back
Top Bottom