Moz tickets pulled offline in San Francisco?

southpawgrammar

I woke up for class this morning (quite early) and decided to visit The Fillmore website to see if tickets for the four upcoming San Francisco shows were available and it turned out that the September 23rd date was available for purchase. I'm on my lunch and went back to the site and the tickets are no longer available. Now I KNOW there is no possible way the entire Fillmore was sold out in a matter of hours... though, it is possible for Morrissey... but, did anyone else in Northern California notice this while waiting to purchase tickets online?

Any speculation as to when tickets will become available for the majority of the dates?

I woke up for class this morning (quite early) and decided to visit The Fillmore website to see if tickets for the four upcoming San Francisco shows were available and it turned out that the September 23rd date was available for purchase. I'm on my lunch and went back to the site and the tickets are no longer available. Now I KNOW there is no possible way the entire Fillmore was sold out in a matter of hours... though, it is possible for Morrissey... but, did anyone else in Northern California notice this while waiting to purchase tickets online?

Any speculation as to when dates will become available for the majority of the dates?

Well, they haven't even announced onsale dates. My first guess is that that was a computer glitch while they got the ticket info loaded into the system. I'm thinking the onsale dates will be announced later today or tomorrow, presale (if there is one) will be Thursday and Friday, and onsale will be Saturday. These dates are so close I'd be surprised if they waiting even one more week. But there is no info on the sites of any of the venues I am looking at, and nothing on Txmaster yet.

Just checked the LiveNation Fillmore site and it lists 9/9 as the onsale date. Boo. I hope there is a presale before, only because I am so impatient and greedy to lay my claim on some tickets. :D

Back
Top Bottom