Moz on Visconti compilation

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Saw this reviewed in The Independent today. It's not often Moz allows songs on compilations (OK, there have been a few), but not recently.

Peter

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Saw this reviewed in The Independent today. It's not often Moz allows songs on compilations (OK, there have been a few), but not recently.

Peter

Neat - I like that Moz did that for him.

"You Have Killed Me" is a bit of an odd choice to me; he doesn't really make his presence obvious on that one, does he? You'd expect "Sweetie-Pie" or "Pigsty." But I'm a layman, maybe I'm missing subtleties.

Anyway, it's a neat idea, but I wish it could've been more representative - he's had such a varied, weird career, and it'd be cool to include a greater range of acts, just to remind one that he's the one thing the Alarm, Kristeen Young and Coheed & Cambria have in common.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Neat - I like that Moz did that for him.

"You Have Killed Me" is a bit of an odd choice to me; he doesn't really make his presence obvious on that one, does he? You'd expect "Sweetie-Pie" or "Pigsty." But I'm a layman, maybe I'm missing subtleties.

Anyway, it's a neat idea, but I wish it could've been more representative - he's had such a varied, weird career, and it'd be cool to include a greater range of acts, just to remind one that he's the one thing the Alarm, Kristeen Young and Coheed & Cambria have in common.

Visconti produced them???:confused:

Back
Top Bottom