A disrespect of our Morrissey

The Seeker of Good Songs

http://badgas.co.uk/shite/morrissey.html

morrissey_front.jpg

morrissey_back.jpg

Where does this toilet room photo come from?

If they were genuinely funny titles I would laugh even if it was making fun of morrissey... sad fact is they are just crap jokes. What is up with the 'shit' theme anyway??

If they were genuinely funny titles I would laugh even if it was making fun of morrissey... sad fact is they are just crap jokes. What is up with the 'shit' theme anyway??

It has the same inspired wit as the morons who dream up the fake set lists on the main page

Only only larfed at Sheila Take a Dump. (I use 'that word'!) Other than that, I think the devil found something for idle hands to do. What will they think of next? And everyone shits, so the Man is only human. But I bet his farts smell like roses :o)

I did enjoy the PETAgraph--I've never seen that pic of Moz with the turkey. Did he 'pardon' it one Thanksgiving? ala Bush?

Only only larfed at Sheila Take a Dump. (I use 'that word'!) Other than that, I think the devil found something for idle hands to do. What will they think of next? And everyone shits, so the Man is only human. But I bet his farts smell like roses :o)

I did enjoy the PETAgraph--I've never seen that pic of Moz with the turkey. Did he 'pardon' it one Thanksgiving? ala Bush?

For reference to the Creator of that...Turkeys are not Cocks

The original of the PETA photo is adorable. There is one of him making kissy faces at the turkey (I believe her name is Chloe) and when I was sad, it would always cheer me up. :)

But yeah, those photoshops suck.

Back
Top Bottom