Video of fan at last night's show kissing Moz and stagediving!

King Leer

Leering since '97
User Amber N. has posted some great photos and video clips (whole songs) from last night's show in Norfolk, VA.

During How Soon Is Now, one fan, who should be nicknamed The Flash, manages to kiss Moz on the cheek and fly like Superman into the crowd, leaving big Arturo (?) grabbing at air. Classic.

http://www.myaimistrue.com/archives/2007/07/morrissey_at_the_norva.html

The line change in HSIN is funny, too:

Well when exactly do you mean? / See I've already waited too long (Look at this face) / All my hope is gone

And can I ask if Kristeen Young has male groupies? Is she taking applications? Because...

LOL, great footage. That kiss was so sweet.

The photographer took excellent photos. Alot of people commented that they are not checking people for cameras and stuff. I feel very tempted.

LOL, great footage. That kiss was so sweet.

The photographer took excellent photos. Alot of people commented that they are not checking people for cameras and stuff. I feel very tempted.

Do it, the girl next to me pulled hers right out of her purse. I was so dissapointed in myself for not bringing mine, but she did e-mail me all the photos!
I love that security didn't even touch the guy that rushed the stage! That was possibly the best thing I've see in a while, the best part was Moz looked like he loved it!

Great pix....did u sneak a camera in or are they from a camera-phone?

Btw,
The guy Timmy is cute :) I love tatooed boys like that.

and, I think you have taken some of the most beautiful MOZ pics ever. The quality of the pics are great, and I'm saving some of them :) Hope you don't mind.

J

could someone upload this video on youtube please ???
cause unfortúnately this site is blocked -i dont know why...:-(((
this damn library...

thanks!

And can I ask if Kristeen Young has male groupies? Is she taking applications? Because...

I think she's butt ugly and cannot sing. Course, i say the same things about Bjork too. I couldn't wait for her "show" to end, what a waste of a half an hour(time I can never get back). Unfortunately for me, I had to sit through(or should I say Endure) it 3 different times. People wonder why she has no record deal? Here's a hint: SHE CAN'T f***ING SING!!

Fair enough, pimp.

I didn't find her that attractive until I saw her on Letterman, her face all contorted while she wailed into the mic and her lovely legs sticking out from under that crazy bubble dress.

The vitriol she gets from half (more?) of Morrissey's fans on here makes me like her even more.

I'd let her open for me anytime...

I think she's butt ugly and cannot sing. Course, i say the same things about Bjork too. I couldn't wait for her "show" to end, what a waste of a half an hour(time I can never get back). Unfortunately for me, I had to sit through(or should I say Endure) it 3 different times. People wonder why she has no record deal? Here's a hint: SHE CAN'T f***ING SING!!

Back
Top Bottom