PDA

View Full Version : Video of fan at last night's show kissing Moz and stagediving!

King Leer
July 10, 2007, 04:13 PM
User Amber N. has posted some great photos and video clips (whole songs) from last night's show in Norfolk, VA.

During How Soon Is Now, one fan, who should be nicknamed The Flash, manages to kiss Moz on the cheek and fly like Superman into the crowd, leaving big Arturo (?) grabbing at air. Classic.

http://www.myaimistrue.com/archives/2007/07/morrissey_at_the_norva.html

The line change in HSIN is funny, too:

Well when exactly do you mean? / See I've already waited too long (Look at this face) / All my hope is gone

And can I ask if Kristeen Young has male groupies? Is she taking applications? Because...

Zenith Nadir
July 10, 2007, 05:09 PM
During How Soon Is Now, one fan, who should be nicknamed The Flash, manages to kiss Moz on the cheek and fly like Superman into the crowd, leaving big Arturo (?) grabbing at air. Classic.http://www.myaimistrue.com/archives/2007/07/morrissey_at_the_norva.html

Excellent. That's how music videos should be made. Maybe some clever stick will grab the initiative...

mozmic_dancer
July 10, 2007, 05:29 PM
LOL, great footage. That kiss was so sweet.

The photographer took excellent photos. Alot of people commented that they are not checking people for cameras and stuff. I feel very tempted.

pagnani32
July 10, 2007, 05:44 PM
LOL, great footage. That kiss was so sweet.

The photographer took excellent photos. Alot of people commented that they are not checking people for cameras and stuff. I feel very tempted.

Do it, the girl next to me pulled hers right out of her purse. I was so dissapointed in myself for not bringing mine, but she did e-mail me all the photos!
I love that security didn't even touch the guy that rushed the stage! That was possibly the best thing I've see in a while, the best part was Moz looked like he loved it!

kissmyshadestoo
July 11, 2007, 01:35 AM
Great pix....did u sneak a camera in or are they from a camera-phone?

Your Arsenal
July 11, 2007, 01:46 AM
Thanks for posting, this was a great posting, nicely put together :)

Your Arsenal
July 11, 2007, 01:57 AM
Btw,
The guy Timmy is cute :-) I love tatooed boys like that.

and, I think you have taken some of the most beautiful MOZ pics ever. The quality of the pics are great, and I'm saving some of them :-) Hope you don't mind.

J

King Leer
July 11, 2007, 03:18 AM
And watch Jesse in the background -- he's having a good laugh at it all.

vAndreav
July 11, 2007, 06:26 AM
And watch Jesse in the background -- he's having a good laugh at it all.

ha i noticed that, made me laugh

I just can't make out the line change -- what does he say?

he says 'see ive already waited too long" and then he points at his face and says "look at this face, all my hope is gone"

leedoggpimp
July 11, 2007, 06:48 AM
the gayest and funniest thing i've seen in awhile... thanks for sharing your footage with us.

left out
July 11, 2007, 01:01 PM
Great photos, thanks for sharing.

AHappyRocket
July 11, 2007, 01:57 PM
It's stuff like this that makes this forum so worthwhile...

Thank you so much!

sistasheila
July 11, 2007, 04:37 PM
could someone upload this video on youtube please ???
cause unfortúnately this site is blocked -i dont know why...:-(((
this damn library...

thanks!

Bassist-In-A-Tutu
July 11, 2007, 05:11 PM
I thought that was worth a better look! Hope you don't mind, I made this:

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m163/scrulie/mozkiss4.gif

Morrissey the 23rd
July 11, 2007, 05:39 PM
Beautiful!

theboyracer
July 11, 2007, 11:17 PM
Is that Timmy from No Justice/Blade Crasher?

Small world

Camilla
July 12, 2007, 02:06 AM
That guy is a legend!!

Mr.Improper PIMP..mofo
July 12, 2007, 09:46 AM
And can I ask if Kristeen Young has male groupies? Is she taking applications? Because...

I think she's butt ugly and cannot sing. Course, i say the same things about Bjork too. I couldn't wait for her "show" to end, what a waste of a half an hour(time I can never get back). Unfortunately for me, I had to sit through(or should I say Endure) it 3 different times. People wonder why she has no record deal? Here's a hint: SHE CAN'T FUCKING SING!!

King Leer
July 12, 2007, 04:01 PM
Fair enough, pimp.

I didn't find her that attractive until I saw her on Letterman, her face all contorted while she wailed into the mic and her lovely legs sticking out from under that crazy bubble dress.

The vitriol she gets from half (more?) of Morrissey's fans on here makes me like her even more.

I'd let her open for me anytime...

I think she's butt ugly and cannot sing. Course, i say the same things about Bjork too. I couldn't wait for her "show" to end, what a waste of a half an hour(time I can never get back). Unfortunately for me, I had to sit through(or should I say Endure) it 3 different times. People wonder why she has no record deal? Here's a hint: SHE CAN'T FUCKING SING!!

Diogo Neto
July 12, 2007, 04:48 PM
Some are lucky and have courage.. others don't...

redpathetic
July 14, 2007, 05:59 AM
Moz seemed to be laughing as he watched the kisser fly off into the forest of fans. :)

redpathetic
July 14, 2007, 06:08 AM
I think the vitriol is due to her not assuming the tradition of pretending she is calm, like everyone else seems to not think twice about doing with little exception. I suspect that is what Moz likes so much about her art- that she wears her alarm on her sleeve boldly and doesn't care much about proving that she can be just a pretty thing that has no complaints. " Kill The Father " is a huge complaint, for instance. lol

Dave
July 14, 2007, 06:23 AM
She's alright if you ignore that she wants to make you feel guilty because you're there to see Morrissey and not her. In Pasadena I really wanted to like her but she is her own worst enemy, and after that I didn't care. She's just something you have to sit through waiting for Morrissey.