PDA

View Full Version : How should i reply to this insult about moz?



Fred
May 22, 2001, 02:09 PM
Hello people! Anyway straight to the point!
check this out
"Fred,Morrisey is the lowest common donominator from the eighties Manchester scene. Not because of his extreme right wing political beliefs or his latent homophobia. The simple fact is the guy is an arrogant c**t.

Vauxhall and I was middle of the road yuppie dinner party dog@#!!!, and Beethoven was Death made me wish I was too.

Sorry."
this was posted on a messageboard i go to alot
so what do u people think i should write in the reply?

Billy Budd
May 22, 2001, 02:30 PM
> Hello people! Anyway straight to the point!
> check this out
> "Fred,Morrisey is the lowest common donominator from the
> eighties Manchester scene. Not because of his extreme right wing
> political beliefs or his latent homophobia. The simple fact is
> the guy is an arrogant c**t.

> Vauxhall and I was middle of the road yuppie dinner party dog
> @#!!! , and Beethoven was Death made me wish I was too.

> Sorry."
> this was posted on a messageboard i go to alot
> so what do u people think i should write in the reply?

I think you should stop using that particular message board if it is overwhelmed with people with that kind of mentality.

Extreme right wing and homophobic ????? Obviously this person is a journalists dream. I really don't know where they have got the homophobic perception from, and as for extreme right wing, they should try Patriotic. I like Moz' patriotism, in the UK most people think being patriotic is all about singing the national anthem, rather than actually caring about our nation.

Overall this person is an obvious candidate for misintepretation, they need to listen an understand to what the likes of "Asian Rut" and "The National Front Disco" are all about.

withnail
May 22, 2001, 03:44 PM
what message board??!! i want to go and profess my love for morrissey and get in a nice argument.




http://www.iol.ie/~naughton/arnie5.gif

Fred
May 22, 2001, 04:01 PM
> what message board??!! i want to go and profess my love for
> morrissey and get in a nice argument.

Go to www.glasgowcathouse.co.uk and click on the forums link at the top side of the screen and scroll down to glasgow cathouse and click "overs gossip"
the cathouse is an alternative music club i go to every week

glascow
May 22, 2001, 04:12 PM
> Go to www.glasgowcathouse.co.uk and click on the forums link
> at the top side of the screen and scroll down to glasgow
> cathouse and click "overs gossip"
> the cathouse is an alternative music club i go to every week

FROM THE SITE:
quote
The Cathouse - A Decade of Decadence

Two levels, 5 nights a week, The Cathouse is Glasgow's ONLY alternative club. Are you into any of this kind of music? Marilyn Manson, NIN, Limp Bizkit, Machine Head, Korn, Pitchshifter, Bloodhound Gang, Eminem, Metallica, Chilli Peppers, Nirvana, Iron Maiden, Dr Dre, Cypress Hill, Body Count, Deftones, Slipknot, Kid Rock, Prodigy, Placebo, RATM. If yes then we'd like to welcome you to your new local.

end of quote.
"The Cathouse is Glasgow's ONLY alternative club"

Dear Fred, I don't think you need any other argument.

Fabricio
May 22, 2001, 04:24 PM

Fabricio
May 22, 2001, 04:34 PM

Laura
May 22, 2001, 04:34 PM
> FROM THE SITE:
> quote
> The Cathouse - A Decade of Decadence

> Two levels, 5 nights a week, The Cathouse is Glasgow's ONLY
> alternative club. Are you into any of this kind of music?
> Marilyn Manson, NIN, Limp Bizkit, Machine Head, Korn,
> Pitchshifter, Bloodhound Gang, Eminem, Metallica, Chilli
> Peppers, Nirvana, Iron Maiden, Dr Dre, Cypress Hill, Body Count,
> Deftones, Slipknot, Kid Rock, Prodigy, Placebo, RATM. If yes
> then we'd like to welcome you to your new local.

> end of quote.
> "The Cathouse is Glasgow's ONLY alternative club"

Does anyone ELSE notice what Glasgow apparently doesn't? That these are what the NEW alternative has been defined by. Morrissey is alternative from years ago...back when they didn't have a categorization for the new music that was coming over the airwaves...it is what established radio stations like KROQ in Los Angeles. They were the "Original Alternative Rock mix..." Until about 5 years ago when that all went to sh.it, in my opinion.

Laura

> Dear Fred, I don't think you need any other argument.

withnail
May 22, 2001, 04:39 PM

Cinderella
May 22, 2001, 05:32 PM
> Hello people! Anyway straight to the point!
> check this out
> "Fred,Morrisey is the lowest common donominator from the
> eighties Manchester scene. Not because of his extreme right wing
> political beliefs or his latent homophobia. The simple fact is
> the guy is an arrogant c**t.

> Vauxhall and I was middle of the road yuppie dinner party dog
> @#!!! , and Beethoven was Death made me wish I was too.

Yeah but you're only listing such a small portion of his good points there. Before smiling sweetly and aiming to maim :-)

Or 'Your arguments are so horribly flawed I cannot even begin to address your illfounded ill thought out and thoroughly ridiculous (and I laugingly use the term) points. You clearly live in a VERY unique reality. You are making the kind of sense that's not.

Just an idea. Is it not?

Hibernianbilly
May 22, 2001, 05:40 PM
What do you expect from a bunch of soapdodging Donald Findleyites ?

The GlamGod
May 22, 2001, 11:38 PM
if eminem is nice then Morrissey eats at McDonalds.

The GlamGod

The GlamGod
May 22, 2001, 11:42 PM
> Hello people! Anyway straight to the point!
> check this out
> "Fred,Morrisey is the lowest common donominator from the
> eighties Manchester scene. Not because of his extreme right wing
> political beliefs or his latent homophobia. The simple fact is
> the guy is an arrogant c**t.

> Vauxhall and I was middle of the road yuppie dinner party dog
> @#!!! , and Beethoven was Death made me wish I was too.

> Sorry."
> this was posted on a messageboard i go to alot
> so what do u people think i should write in the reply?

Send the motherf..er a virus or report him to the Microsoft Network (grins evilly whilst rubbing his knuckle-dusters together).

It's times like this when I should come back to dispel evil on this board! :-P

The GlamGod

Fabricio
May 23, 2001, 05:29 AM
> if eminem is nice then Morrissey eats at McDonalds.

> The GlamGod

This wouldn`t surprise me in fact. Nobody know how Morrissey really is.

Dr. Laura
May 23, 2001, 07:56 PM
> Does anyone ELSE notice what Glasgow apparently doesn't? That
> these are what the NEW alternative has been defined by.
> Morrissey is alternative from years ago...back when they didn't
> have a categorization for the new music that was coming over the
> airwaves...it is what established radio stations like KROQ in
> Los Angeles. They were the "Original Alternative Rock
> mix..." Until about 5 years ago when that all went to
> sh.it, in my opinion.

> Laura

I whole heartedly agree with you. KROQ started to go to @#!!! when they changed buildings and got new ownershp. They are more concerned with bottom line than the music or listening audience. They used to set trends. Now, for the most part, they follow the MTV crowd.

Dr. Laura
May 23, 2001, 08:06 PM
> "Fred,Morrisey is the lowest common donominator from the
> eighties Manchester scene. Not because of his extreme right wing
> political beliefs or his latent homophobia.

This person knows little about Morrissey and/or little about politics.
Homophobic and Extreme Right Wing indeed. I'm sure it all started with him listening to that extreme right wing group The New York Dolls.

> Vauxhall and I was middle of the road yuppie dinner party dog
> @#!!! , and Beethoven was Death made me wish I was too.

Beethoven was Death? Is that an import?

Don't bother responding unless it is to defend Morrissey to the rest of the board. There's little point in arguing with an ignorant person.

wicked wendy
May 24, 2001, 06:23 AM
I thought dinosaurs died a long time ago ...

wicked wendy
May 25, 2001, 06:25 PM
> "The Cathouse is Glasgow's ONLY alternative club"

> Dear Fred, I don't think you need any other argument.

"and you run back to M*wa..."

Excellent!