Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

I did check it out, and I still don't see anything about these, at least not under the offical Strangeways page. Where else should I look?

Sorry my thought for assuming, I should have checked, although Passions does give the WEA record number "Europe 10 [WEA 91899-1]"

Mike at Morrisseymadness has a copies of the first album, Rank and the world wont listen to proof they exist.

You're not looking properly. They are listed there, under 'Europe 10' because they are credited as 'Made in Europe', not the UK.

Thanks, Stephane. I see it now. I must be stupid. I even searched on the page for "10", but of course "10" shows up in all of the UK Rough Trade catalog numbers, and the Australian Festival ones, and I must have just given up looking.

:eek:

If I'd known that the "Boy Happy" CD single will rise in value so quickly i would have treated mine more carefully. I noodled it almost to death (b/c I love "Sweetie Pie" so much).

Btw, some of you may be relieved that I finally got my greedy fingers on the Roy's Keen 12"...uffz. Moz 12 inches now completed.

Love
-crsp-

........ I finally got my greedy fingers on the Roy's Keen 12"...uffz. Moz 12 inches now completed.

I have been looking for a copy of that myself and still no joy.
It always gets too expensive for me on ebay but I will persevere.

Good on you Crisp.
:D

If I'd known that the "Boy Happy" CD single will rise in value so quickly i would have treated mine more carefully. I noodled it almost to death (b/c I love "Sweetie Pie" so much).

Btw, some of you may be relieved that I finally got my greedy fingers on the Roy's Keen 12"...uffz. Moz 12 inches now completed.

Love
-crsp-

the one that eneded for 74$?:p:)
still waiting for satan roy and alma to complete my 12"-es :(

I've just bought the'Birds Of Britain' book for 38 quid.For those that don't know that's where Moz obtained the photo of Alexandra Bastedo for the 'Rank' sleeve,but also there's the photo of Suzanna Leigh which is used on the cover of New York Dolls live from the festival hall.

I've just bought the'Birds Of Britain' book for 38 quid.For those that don't know that's where Moz obtained the photo of Alexandra Bastedo for the 'Rank' sleeve,but also there's the photo of Suzanna Leigh which is used on the cover of New York Dolls live from the festival hall.

it would be nice to see some of these images

Not very exciting but here we go:

12'' vinyl - Boxers
12'' vinyl - Roy's keen
LP vinyl - Southpaw Grammar
Cd promo - Vauxhall and I
Cd - Japan obi-strip - You are the quarry

Hi Lorimoz, congratulations on your acquisition of the 12" Roy, it's nice, isn't it?

My latest additions:
- The Smiths "This Charming Man" Dutch 7" one-sided promo
- The Smiths "William, It Was Really Nothing" UK 7" red label TP

I just got my hands on the new photo book "The Early Years". It's a beautiful book ,high quality and well worth the $40. One of my favorite pics is on page 69 (the black and white of Mozz with his back turned holding flowers). I wish I had a poster of that.

Also The Smiths The Early Years, plus
Irish Blood, English Heart promo CD £1.95
November Spawned A Monster US CD £1.00
Ouija Board, Ouija Board US CD £1.00

hello - not to sure if this is the best place for this post but hey ho. I work beside someone who was a pen friend of morrissey before morrissey was famous - i.e. b4 the smiths.

He knew him just as the smiths were about to start touring etc and has various bits of correspondence all hand signed by morrissey (the main body of the text is type).

The best one is a letter inviting my friend to a gig to see what he thought - my friend didn't go.

Needless to say he has lots of other pieces - hand signed james dean etc etc -

What do you think he should do with these pieces of history?

Anyone heard of the dvd "This Night has Crowded my Stage"?

Any thoughts on this you are willing to share?

Hey littlecharmer, think you outbid me for the Irish Blood English heart Promo. Well done, and Thanks a lot. lol.

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom