Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Just bought a used copy of the US CD release of Malajusted.

Now that I finally have all the albums, I'll be on the prowl for the new singles, esp. I have Forgiven Jesus and the ROTT singles.

:guitar:

i received some birthday presents early...

got this ouija board shirt:
board.jpg

and...

rca victor / nipper and gramophone salt and pepper shakers!
rcanipper.jpg

rcanipper1.jpg
i love them!

The salt and peppers are really nice! Though I don´t know if I would really use them... I think I would use my ordinary ones furthermore and these ones would get a nice place just to look at it. :rolleyes:

I also like the shirt, never saw it before. :)

I got my You are the quarry Deluxe Edition today.
freu.gif

(Yes, I know, I´m horribly slow, had just the normal one till now...)

The salt and peppers are really nice! Though I don´t know if I would really use them... I think I would use my ordinary ones furthermore and these ones would get a nice place just to look at it. :rolleyes:

I also like the shirt, never saw it before. :)

I got my You are the quarry Deluxe Edition today.
freu.gif

(Yes, I know, I´m horribly slow, had just the normal one till now...)

yeah, i won't be using them, just placing them somewhere for everyone to enjoy.

i got from camdem at the weekend 2 dvds,unoffical one of weds performance and one of tv and live stuff,also a blue marble vinyl of the hand that rocks the cradle and a 7" that was free with the nme feat the smiths. :) :) :)

i got from camdem at the weekend 2 dvds,unoffical one of weds performance and one of tv and live stuff,also a blue marble vinyl of the hand that rocks the cradle and a 7" that was free with the nme feat the smiths. :) :) :)

I got the Wednesday Roundhouse DVD in Camden too.

Other stuff I got in Camden:
The Hand That Rocks The Cradle on white vinyl
You are The Quarry LP
In The Future When All's Well 7"
and finally a Morrissey print

just got some nice Brazilian vinyls through from a very decent chap. I had to wait for Mr O'G to get back from Giddy London to go pick them up though!

Muchas Gracias

love

GU
P.s. Mr O'G also brought me some t-shirts & posters from the gigs aswell, even though I'm an ungrateful cow (about that dvd above).
oh I'm f**king grateful alright for a poorly shot DVD. Where's the fags I was promised?
Smooked 'em!
c*** :)
now gi'oer ffooks

Last edited:
Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom