Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

I got some from eil a few years ago as a twin pack, the 2nd being the one with the pink coloured 'Let Me Kiss You' on it. I can't recall how much I paid but I'm sure it would have been more than a tenner!

img055.jpg

love

Grim

Grimo, well done. I'm still looking for the one with the pink letters, I haven't seen any those for sale for ages...

Do you often buy from eil? I check their site now and then - they have loads of great stuff but also exorbitant prices.

Grimo, well done. I'm still looking for the one with the pink letters, I haven't seen any those for sale for ages...

Do you often buy from eil? I check their site now and then - they have loads of great stuff but also exorbitant prices.

I don't buy from them that often tbh, I do check them out occasionally because now & then they sell at realistic prices but only now & then.
l0ve

Grim

I just won Alma Matters (CD single), First Of The Gang To Die (CD single), and IBEH (CD single) all for $10.

Hey, joey, weren't you the one who asked me about the Australian Certain People I Know CD single,? That place in Maryland (CDepot) still has 3 sealed copies for $4.99 each; I just checked last week. I could probably be persuaded to go pick them up & mail them out if anyone's interested.

Still sealed copies of:
You Are The Quarry,
You Have Killed Me 7",
IBEH US 7' on black vinyl,
First of the Gang US cd single,
Redondo Beach cd single with Noise is the Best Revenge,
and IBEH US cd single - all for $40

Also
First of the Gang us promo
and You Have Killed Me US 7" promo for $12

too expensive?

japanese mini-album cds of
The Smiths
Hatful Of Hollow
Meat Is Murder
The Queen Is Dead
The World Won't Listen
Louder Than Bombs
Strangeways
Rank
and
Ringleader

Mrs. FNIOP just might murder me.

It really wasn't a purchase but this wonderful person whom I work at the pub with brought in his old Mozzer stuff for me. He is a newer hire. Recently, the subject of The Smiths/Morrissey surfaced ( as it usually does) and he offered. What a wonderful man........and a great new friend regardless of his gift.

View attachment 4173

i just got this mozz baseball card yesterday. a friend gave me one of these years ago and i ALWAYS kept it in my wallet just in case i happened to bump into morrissey id have this for him to sign, and wouldn't you know the only time my ex ever washed my clothes in our five year relationship, she washed my jeans without checking my pockets, hence washed and shreded my card.

so heres the new one, so come on mozz, im ready for you

p.s. i still looking for matches that came from the bigmouth zine.

Last edited:
Just taken delivery of....
Irish Blood....12"
First of the Gang...12"
Wasn't gonna bother with 'em but £3 the pair i though why not?
See you all in 10 days!!

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom