Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Westwood One - In Concert Disc One Show# 95-40 (26 February 1995 Drury Lane Theatre Royal, London, UK)

Sealed VHS! yaaay :)

singvhs.jpg

Over the past 2 weeks I have gotten:

Meat Is Murder, Strangeways, Here We Come, Louder Than Bombs, Singles Album, Hatful of Hollow, The Best Of!, The Queen Is Dead.

Great way to spend your birthday/Christmas money! lol

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Nice. If I had that kind of money, I'd get something like that too. But I'm first gunna buy all the albums first before I get anything expensive.

Nice. If I had that kind of money, I'd get something like that too. But I'm first gunna buy all the albums first before I get anything expensive.

And, IIRC, you're young enough that by the time you do have the disposable income needed to amass an impressive collection, you can just buy up all the stuff that we in the older generation will be selling off to pay for our kids' college tuition or nursing homes.

And, IIRC, you're young enough that by the time you do have the disposable income needed to amass an impressive collection, you can just buy up all the stuff that we in the older generation will be selling off to pay for our kids' college tuition or nursing homes.

you bastard (I love you) :)

well I'm taking mine with me & I'll be buried at sea!

love

Grim

you bastard (I love you) :)

well I'm taking mine with me & I'll be buried at sea!

Just remember that my offer give you a 30" monitor in exchange for your collection still stands. The monitor would be better for you for two reasons: 1) the larger size will be better for your deteriorating eyesight; and 2) your corpse can float on it at sea! :guitar: :D

Well, I have exactly 3 dollars in change at the moment, so I don't have the money. :p:D

I bought this today from eil.com (!!) for a tenner. I guess I was lucky.

4d1blq4.jpg

I got some from eil a few years ago as a twin pack, the 2nd being the one with the pink coloured 'Let Me Kiss You' on it. I can't recall how much I paid but I'm sure it would have been more than a tenner!

img055.jpg

love

Grim

last I bought was a brand new, though unsealed, Dagenham Dave UK 7" for $6.

Before that was an ebay lot of Roy's Keen, Boxers, You're the One for me Fatty, and That Joke all on 7" for $40.

Also another ebay lot of all UK 7" including How Soon is Now?, Girlfriend in a Coma, Sheila take a Bow, and Last Night... for $34

I don't think i paid too much? I hope not. Either way I'm happy about my purchases

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom