Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

record store finds:
my love life single
pregnant for the last time single
electronic feel every beat maxi 12 inch single

ebay:
the songs that saved your life book
33 1/3 meat is murder book by joe pernice.

stufff.jpg

i also got a queen is dead belt buckle from everything english.

Today at the Record Exchange i found a still sealed 1989 12" of "Last Of The Famous International Playboys" , I took that baby home popped the shrinkwrap seal and played both sides several times .

200px-MorrisseyTheLastOfTheFamousInternationalPlayboys.jpg

Ah, excellent. But zipping up each JPEG separately won't gain you anything because zipping is good for only two things: compressing files, and grouping files together into a single archive. JPEGs are already compressed, and archiving single files just makes each download slightly bigger if the file can't be compressed. Just link directly to each hi-res JPEG; put something like a target="hi-res" attribute on each anchor tag to have the large versions open in a separate window.

A zip file of all the hi-res images may be useful, but that's a separate matter.

Hey Mr. Not Right in the Head... I have something for you :cool:

Ooooh, what is it? :D Should I go look at your site again?

EDIT: Alright, I see Morrissey's stuff up there now. These are such nice scans. And I've never seen some of them, like the Japanese 7" "Hairdresser on Fire" promo.

Thank you.... I got another domain name, just for this... Yesterday I linked all the Smiths' thumbnails to the high-res JPGs, but I still have to link Morrissey...

There are a few 12"s missing though, that I left behind when I moved to the USA... As soon as I get them back, I'll put them on the site. :)

If I get all the Morrissey images linked, I'll post it here later :)

Got it! Can I start spreading the word, or are you keeping it under wraps for now?

Yeah, I want to finish linking the Morrissey covers and add a page with my contact information, etc etc... once I have that done, I'll create a new thread here.

Did you see the hi-res JPGs on the Smiths' page?

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom