Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Latest buys:

- Moz "Our Frank" 7 inch promo in mock retro sleeve (collection complete! :))
- Moz "Certain People I Know 7 inch promo in T.Rex sleeve
- Moz "Hold On To Your Friends" 7 inch promo w/alternative sleeve
- various Moz fanzines

Latest buys:

- various Moz fanzines

Nice one. The Hold On To Your Friends and Certain People are hard ones to find, especially the Hold On To Your Friends.

My Love Life and Our Frank were the hardest to find of the mock HMV sleeves.

Latest buys:

- various Moz fanzines

ach Du warst das :mad: never mind :D hab nur ne popelige "We hate" 10" abgestaubt... :rolleyes:

Just bought another copy of YATQ on CD from EBay. Don't really know why, i think because it only had a minute left with no bids, never had time to notice it said "case broken"
Also bought Debut album and TCM 7" again. gotta stop buying for the sake of it.

i just got this:
under2.jpg

and these:
mozglam3.jpg
mozglam4.jpg
from australia.

and:
westham.jpg

i just got this:
under2.jpg

and these:
mozglam3.jpg
mozglam4.jpg
from australia.

and:
westham.jpg

Where the F are those glasses from?!!! I love my current frames but I would love for them to say Morrissey or something of the sort. Did you purchase them like that, or did you send away a pair you already had to get engraved?

Unfortunately not a bargain these glasses :mad: and they look, except Skinners Model, all not very nice in my eyes...

@Skinner: How much did you pay for your Model? What about the quality, is it worth the money?

Unfortunately not a bargain these glasses :mad: and they look, except Skinners Model, all not very nice in my eyes...

@Skinner: How much did you pay for your Model? What about the quality, is it worth the money?

i bought the ones in the picture. they were worth the cost. they feel like they would never break. i got them prescribed - yes i am blind. i took a pair of sunglasses that i broke in may to be repaired - and the optician said that these morrissey frames would probably last me forever since they are so sturdy.

Just got minty copies of Vauxhall and World Of LP's...
And on the way is the Certain People 7" That will complete my 7" collection minus the promo 7" sleeves... Time to start working on those and the 12" collection. I do not dabble in the Smiths vinyl, way to much out there....
Take Care

Ps.. I am uploading videos from the Greenville Show. I will post when they are finished....

ach Du warst das :mad: never mind :D hab nur ne popelige "We hate" 10" abgestaubt... :rolleyes:

Jo mei :o, dieser clevere Verkäufer untergräbt alle Absprachen indem er die "bidders identity" nicht preisgibt. Gratulation jedenfalls zur "We hate...", die find ich ganz hübsch.

BTW, bin auch dem wesleyburkhart auf den Leim gegangen - ich Dulli hatte deinen Beitrag neulich nicht mehr im Kopf (und sonst auch nicht viel) und vor knapp 3 Wochen die "Certain People" Promo geordert...und bis heute noch nicht bekommen - angeblich ist sein Haus abgebrannt. Er hat nun aber doch hoch und heilig versprochen, die Single noch zu schicken. Ich geb ihm noch 2 Wochen.

Sorry wanted to type this in English but German was quicker...

My latest acquisition was a box-full of Smiths & Moz rarities - I paid nothing for it, I got a call from a friend saying the removal company he worked for had found this box. Now auctioning them off a few at a time to raise money for the SLC. All I want out of it is a good meal at a good restaurant with my lovely missus. The rest goes to SLC.

Peter

good on you ... enjoy your meal

Hello to everybody, it's my first message on this lovely forum ; sorry for my english : I'm French :)
The latest item I bought, on Ebay, was the Taïwan edition/audio tape from "Rank" of The Smiths.

Hello to everybody, it's my first message on this lovely forum ; sorry for my english : I'm French :)
The latest item I bought, on Ebay, was the Taïwan edition/audio tape from "Rank" of The Smiths.

Welcome to the forums, and don't worry about your English; it looks convincing enough to me.

Speaking of Taiwanese editions, has anybody had problems with fakes from Southeast Asia? I was looking at an eBayer called "Cissy open a store" or something like that, and she had some rarities that I really wanted, but something seemed very fishy about the sheer number of rarities that she was offering.

Ok, so... partly because of this thread and the Post Your Collection thread... I've gone on a bit of a Morrissey purchase binge the last week or so. I don't really have much of a collection other than the usual CDs, although thanks to this thread I found out that the Boy Happy CD single I bought for $10 US when it came out last December is apparently somewhat hard to find and costs quite a bit more now. :eek:

Anyway, recent purchases, most of which are on their way to me now:

Peepholism, mint copy, softcover
New York Dolls book by Moz
Killed Me 7" promo single
Boy Happy 12" picture disk
3 Smiths era interview picture disks, don't know much about them 'tlll they arrive but I think they are the first 3 listed here:
http://passionsjustlikemine.com/intervboo.htm
Strangeways Here We Come 12" Picture Disk
Pregnant For The Last Time UK CD single
Alma Matters UK CD single

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom