Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

The Smiths - Early Years (the book).

Great one actually, was kind of surprised. Plus it was quite cheap.:)

Bought the bloody Documentary Inside The Smiths. Why ? Because I was bored and charity for the ones are left behind helped me:o

An original 80s The Smiths T-shirt - the one with simply 'The Smiths' in grey writing and a design of flowers on - Mike Joyce is photographed wearing it in the Paul Slattery book. Will take photos once it arrives from the US. Cannot wait.

An original 80s The Smiths T-shirt - the one with simply 'The Smiths' in grey writing and a design of flowers on - Mike Joyce is photographed wearing it in the Paul Slattery book. Will take photos once it arrives from the US. Cannot wait.

Is it an original or a repo? From what I've heard from MIke Joyce about that tank top, only a few of them were made. From what he's said, they were silk-screened for him by a fan.

It's an original, it seems. Yes you're right. there were only a few vests made but apparently more t-shirts than the vests. I have bought the T-shirt. Mike is photographed wearing both. I'll post photos it's being posted out today. Cheers

Morrissey - The Loop, French Promo cd: £26 - a fair price for a mint copy

The Smiths - The Headmaster Ritual UK cd: £35 - cheaper than I expected to pay for it.

Both from e-bay, not that I really use it these days due to amount of losers out there. But every now and again I get tempted again.

CDs:
1. The Best of Morrissey (2001)
2. The Smiths- Singles (1995)
3. The Smiths- The Queen Is Dead (1986)

Shirts
1. Jrs. Black Morrissey t-shirt w/ pink lipstick design (medium)
2. Adult Evergreen Smiths t-shirt The Queen Is Dead t-shirt w/ album cover design (XL)
3. Adult Navy Blue Morrissey Moz Posse t-shirt w/ white and bright blue lettering (medium)
4. Adult Black Morrissey Morrissey's Town t-shirt w/ white lettering (medium)

Just got this
DSCN1719.jpg
except mine has a couple of nice inscriptions & signatures on, I'll post a pic of it when I get it framed.

Thanks very much Beau for giving me this superb item.

love

Grim

Wow, very impressive Grim! Please share the story of how you came to get both the poster and the sigs.
I was at all those shows, and ended up with a total of 8 of those posters. Tempted to put them up on Ebay, what would you do?

I'd definitely buy it...please PM me if you want to get rid of one.

crisp x

P.S. Well done, GRIM

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom