Morrissey Dreams

9 x Fined

nevermind
I have recurring Morrissey dreams. Dream usually involves Morrissey holding some sort of open Q & A, and me having to push through scores of people from another event to get to the front. I finally get down there and rack my brains for something clever to ask but draw a blank...

Yours?

I have recurring Morrissey dreams. Dream usually involves Morrissey holding some sort of open Q & A, and me having to push through scores of people from another event to get to the front. I finally get down there and rack my brains for something clever to ask but draw a blank...

Yours?

Ask him how tall he is. And when his book is coming out.

My dream last night consisted of having the opportunity to belt the living daylights out of my ex, but I got a blue marker pen and scrubbed it all over his face instead.

Crazy right? And I don't even consider myself all that fanatical.

then again...

I've only ever had one Morrissey-related dream and it was rather bizarre. In the dream I was asleep (Yes, asleep to dream, dreaming of being asleep etc) and having some type of nightmare. I woke up, screaming, and Morrissey came into the room with a glass of water and calmed me down. Of course when I actually woke up alone and freezing cold it was a huge disappointment :( .. I was rather peturbed by the paternal nature of the Morrissey involvement, considering how attractive I find him ;)

Moz plays at my local social club to a handful of seated pensioners waiting for the bingo to start...

Yours?

Freud might say that it's an inferiority complex you have there, relating back to your father; Moz is your father figure and you're clamouring for attention from him in a group of otherwise irrelevant people. However, when you finally get the chance to command his attention you are thwarted by your perceived inadequacy.

Actually, I just made all that up; this psychoanalysis malarkey is all too easy.

I hope you get to ask your question to Mozzer's approval one of these nights. It seems that the more you ignore him, the closer he gets, as he never seems to be far from my mind during the day, and yet I rarely dream about him.
One Morrissey dream I do remember with clarity did actually involve my family. We'd gone to a restaurant (don't know where it was) and famous people kept walking past. I was trying to play it cool, as my dad was shooting looks of disapproval at my wide eyed fascination with these celebs. However, Bono walked in and I couldn't help but get up and run after him for an autograph. I caught up with him in an alcove leading through to another room and as we were chatting Morrissey passed within inches of us. I reached out, grabbed his arm, said his name, and then proceeded to look into his eyes for the longest time. Bono disappeared (I think he knew when he wasn't wanted). The dream ended with me leading Moz further under the alcove so we couldn't be seen and I'd just started to kiss him when I woke up .... fate is cruel mistress.

Here’s something really sad.

I had a dream involving Moz, I was sat on a chair on a stage(and I couldn‘t believe I was going to see Morrissey live again), my mum was next to me. There was a stage on top of that stage I was on and a long barrier across the top of the stage. On the lower stage there were about 20 kids and my aunty Christine. They were performing a play and very quietly, Moz appeared on the top stage, he slowly walked on and leaned over the barrier and then a Moz look a like also came on stage and started posing. The crowd noticed Moz and they went wild. All of the kids made a dash for the side of the stage and they climbed up trying to reach him.

Moz left the stage and the security guards went mental, they were catching the kids and putting them in this hole. (Which turned out to be a cardboard helter skelter) my son went down the hole and no one was coming out of the bottom so someone took the front off and there were loads of kids stuck on top of each other.

I ran up to the front looking for my son and I saw him lay on three or four kids, I reached for him and out of the corner of my eye I saw a baby walking across the top of the box, she slipped off the top and I caught her, just and then I got my son. I went and sat down with my son and the baby and while all this commotion was carrying on Moz appeared at the side of me.

There was a cabin at the side of me where all of the technical guys were. He was casually leaning on the door frame. I was left holding the baby and I touched Moz’s elbow and he looked at me. I asked him if he could ask the audience if someone had lost their baby. He got a microphone and tried talking into it but it wasn’t working. He sat down beside me and I passed him the baby, he was blowing raspberries on the baby’s neck and cheek and every time he came away from her, she laughed and gurgled right back at him. She constantly kept him engaged and I occasionally touched his hand while playing with the baby. He had lovely smooth, soft hands.

It was time for Moz to go on stage, and he looked like he didn’t want to go. He said to me why don’t I come on stage with him and ask the audience about the baby myself. I agreed to and then I woke up……gutted :(

Thanks sweet pea *blush* and i agree i think he'd be good with kids too:)

morrissey dreams,
i've had a few, too many to mention.

one really good one where he was dressed as a circus ringleader person... you know red tiled coat top hat, and long johns!! yes long johns, and stripey socks... he came onto a stage and sat in a chair, and was spinning it around and leaning back and singing 'the sun has got his hat on' and 'raindrops keep falling on my head' he then asked my friend and i to come up and chat to him, (we bizzarly seemed to be the only people there other than a few crew/staff and i rememebr fiddling with lighting rigs!) and he ordered tea and toast and we all sat about on large cushions on this stage, and chatted and tried on his hat etc... whilst the crew seemed to be working round us!
it was very bizzare and yet totally natural...

think it was influenced by this photo, as it was at the time when this was new and i had just totally fallen for moz.

quiff.jpg

Last night I dreamt of Morrissey……I was in bed and my daughter was with me. We woke up and Morrissey was there in the room. He had spent the night, he had someone with him a band member or manager I think. He sat on the bed and we talked.
Then he said that he was leaving because this rich girl had a spare room for him to stay in. I told him that he didn’t have to leave, that we would find room for him, he smiled and had such a shy look about him. He was adorable. (and still is)
I took Morrissey to her house and we all went upstairs. The house was empty, no furniture or anything. Moz went into a room and there was a sofa. He sat down and I sat on the floor next to him. He smiled at me and got up. I left and took my daughter to the bus stop. We went into a pub and there was Moz having a drink, he waved at me. I was embarrassed, I waved back and ran out of the pub. I saw the bus coming and we ran for the bus. I woke up then.

Now i am watching 10 reasons to love The Smiths, i am having a Morrissey day today.....i need more MOZ....:)

Strange dream about Morrissey the other night. I've had the exact same one involving Paul McCartney :confused:

Moz was standing in a large house made entirely out of glass but there were lots of plants in, like a big greenhouse. He was in the kitchen area and went to the sink and turned on the cold tap. He was carrying a small blond boy, and when the sink was full he put the boy, clothed, into the water and left him there. Then he saw me watching him, ignored me and walked out into the garden. :confused:

Hey thanks for the yummy picture!

I had a nice Morrissey dream where it was set in the video
clip "My Love Life" and it changed to Morrissey getting out
of the car and I woke up just as he was kissing me.
Mmmm

I remember having a dream about Morrissey before I even became a fan. I had only seen him on the Jonathan Ross show. I was studying Graphic Design at college at the time and I had a dream that I was working for him. I was designing his CD artwork or something and I was in this big office and he came in and said he loved my designs and then patted me on the head and walked out again.

I remember waking up and trying to remember who he was and where I had seen him before. He had such a big effect on me even then.

Also before I saw him live for the first time I used to have an occurring dream that I’d get tickets for one of his gigs but something would always go wrong and I would never make it to the venue or I would end up at the very back of the crowd and I couldn’t see or hear him.

Thankful they’ve stopped now ;)

I dreamt I was sitting at a kitchen table, and Moz slid out from underneath, stood up, and said "Ta da!"

And I died a little bit.

I also had a dream about him last week, but I can't remember it at all, and that kills me.

I always forget my dreams the second I wake up, so nothing to report.

A few years ago I went to see a Hypnotherapist called Bob Morrissey (seriously) for stage fright. It was 3 sessions, and at the end of the second session he told me that I would have strange dreams every night until my next one a week later. I think that David Lynch was in control of my dreams for a week, I looked forward to nodding off every night. It was better than telly! After my first session he told me that whilst I was under the spell I talked about Manchester City. He also said that I was his first ever pateint to crack a joke mid trance.

I dream about him all the time. Being on a plane with him. We both share the same fear.

Here’s something really sad.

I had a dream involving Moz, I was sat on a chair on a stage(and I couldn‘t believe I was going to see Morrissey live again), my mum was next to me. There was a stage on top of that stage I was on and a long barrier across the top of the stage. On the lower stage there were about 20 kids and my aunty Christine. They were performing a play and very quietly, Moz appeared on the top stage, he slowly walked on and leaned over the barrier and then a Moz look a like also came on stage and started posing. The crowd noticed Moz and they went wild. All of the kids made a dash for the side of the stage and they climbed up trying to reach him.

Moz left the stage and the security guards went mental, they were catching the kids and putting them in this hole. (Which turned out to be a cardboard helter skelter) my son went down the hole and no one was coming out of the bottom so someone took the front off and there were loads of kids stuck on top of each other.

I ran up to the front looking for my son and I saw him lay on three or four kids, I reached for him and out of the corner of my eye I saw a baby walking across the top of the box, she slipped off the top and I caught her, just and then I got my son. I went and sat down with my son and the baby and while all this commotion was carrying on Moz appeared at the side of me.

There was a cabin at the side of me where all of the technical guys were. He was casually leaning on the door frame. I was left holding the baby and I touched Moz’s elbow and he looked at me. I asked him if he could ask the audience if someone had lost their baby. He got a microphone and tried talking into it but it wasn’t working. He sat down beside me and I passed him the baby, he was blowing raspberries on the baby’s neck and cheek and every time he came away from her, she laughed and gurgled right back at him. She constantly kept him engaged and I occasionally touched his hand while playing with the baby. He had lovely smooth, soft hands.

It was time for Moz to go on stage, and he looked like he didn’t want to go. He said to me why don’t I come on stage with him and ask the audience about the baby myself. I agreed to and then I woke up……gutted :(
That is so lovely. What a nice dream.

Back
Top Bottom