The Pit

this sounds like a fakee....
next thing you know the person will be generously selling them on here...pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

some ticket broker sites are now listing GA Pit tickets as avaialble for these shows, if you had a spare $315 to spend.

There are 12 different auctions on ebay right now. What is this? Where is that Matrix fellow?

They released 140 pit tickets per show yesterday. I'm not "generously" going to offer up my ticket as I plan on going to the show - thanks for the sarcasm though.
The ticket came out to like $90 after service charges...

They released 140 pit tickets per show yesterday. I'm not "generously" going to offer up my ticket as I plan on going to the show - thanks for the sarcasm though.
The ticket came out to like $90 after service charges...

If you're not lieing, you should have been GENEROUS ENOUGH to let us all know about it. And how did you find out about it???
I froze my ass off in line at the Civic at 3 IN THE MORNING. JUST FOR PIT TICKETS. And if what you say is true, you're completely worthless for your lack of effort where as me and the people who patiently waited LONG, COLD hours, just to have them, deserve them, not you.

there ARE no pit tickets...trust me.
It will just be either first come first serve or first 4 rows of orchestra...

If you're not lieing, you should have been GENEROUS ENOUGH to let us all know about it. And how did you find out about it???
I froze my ass off in line at the Civic at 3 IN THE MORNING. JUST FOR PIT TICKETS. And if what you say is true, you're completely worthless for your lack of effort where as me and the people who patiently waited LONG, COLD hours, just to have them, deserve them, not you.

Geez, did anyone force you to get there at 3am?....it was clearly posted that they were using a random priority system.

In real life, effort doesn't always equate to success, my dear!

Geez, did anyone force you to get there at 3am?....it was clearly posted that they were using a random priority system.

In real life, effort doesn't always equate to success, my dear!

Yes, the wristband system was made clear to me but I was willing JUST IN CASE. But that wasn't what I was complaining about. That would be foolish.
Obviously...
I was merely stating a fact... though in real life, facts don't always equate...
Ugh.

I wouldn't trust it. Even if people do purchase these tickets and show them at the front door, I don't think it'll pass because of the enormous confusion over these tickets. First come, first serve sounds best to me, or even the first 4 rows of Orchestra seating would be fair. Anything else, I don't think ANYONE would sit back and let it happen.

Yes, the wristband system was made clear to me but I was willing JUST IN CASE. But that wasn't what I was complaining about. That would be foolish.
Obviously...
I was merely stating a fact... though in real life, facts don't always equate...
Ugh.

Ok, didn't mean to have a go at ya!

It is my understanding that since they don't usually have rock shows at the venue, they had to get approval on the capacity of the pit before they could sell them.

It does suck that they randomly put them on sale.

What sort of tickets did you get at the venue box office?

Ok, didn't mean to have a go at ya!

It is my understanding that since they don't usually have rock shows at the venue, they had to get approval on the capacity of the pit before they could sell them.

It does suck that they randomly put them on sale.

What sort of tickets did you get at the venue box office?

I'm overall pleased: Left Center Orchestra Row M for the first night, and Left Center Orchestra Row O for the last night.

I wouldn't trust it. Even if people do purchase these tickets and show them at the front door, I don't think it'll pass because of the enormous confusion over these tickets. First come, first serve sounds best to me, or even the first 4 rows of Orchestra seating would be fair. Anything else, I don't think ANYONE would sit back and let it happen.

It is true, the promoters of the show released the pit (140 per show)Tuesday afternoon with no announcement. I heard about it after all of the tickets had sold.

Back
Top Bottom