front.jpg

wh_still02.jpg

tep_still06.jpg

Ralph Fiennes

morten29.jpg

256ab.jpg

mortenenlunette209ws.jpg

Morten Harket

nightandday: I agree with you!! (Nico, J Buckley, Ralph Fiennes, but certainly not cat woman :p ) by the way, who's the guy on the joplin-cream-clapton cover?

Leonard%20Cohen-774509.jpg

siouxsie and linder are lovely [and have mighty fine eyebrows.]

I use that pic (or rather, the top part of it) as my avatar on NME.com and Last.fm, but this forum requires really small pics. I tried and tried cropping it and resizing, but the file ends up too big, i.e. with too many KB for this forum. Same with any other pic. Maybe that's what happens to files when you modify them in Photoshop?

cb7f4cf38ab3f80537d9dd8ae5cfe945.jpg

Due to this and a combination of laziness and annoyance, as you can see, I still haven't got an avatar. :( Does anyone have any suggestions? What should I use as my avatar?

so you'll need a smaller pic?? this size, maybe:

nightandday: I agree with you!! (Nico, J Buckley, Ralph Fiennes, but certainly not cat woman by the way, who's the guy on the joplin-cream-clapton cover?
Great... except that I'm not the one who posted the pics of Ralph Fiennes. Ah no, Catwoman is great - at least when she's played by Michelle Pfeiffer!

The guy on the Joplin-Cream-Clapton cover is a little known young British actor called Seb Castang. The reason I know about him is that he played one of the main characters in my favourite TV series, which was called... guess what... "Night & Day". It was a very strange British show (2001-2003), supposed to be soap, but it was really more like British "Twin Peaks", sort of... but in fact it was different from anything else I've ever seen. Not many people know about it, I guess it was too original and too weird for most people...especially the ITV executives. It has a cult following, though. Look at the IMDB user reviews - it's really a 'love or hate' type of show!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0284764/

http://www.baileymedia.co.uk/nightandday/home.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_and_Day_(TV_series)

The show starred several relatively older actors like Joe McGann, Cathy Tyson, Lesley Joseph, Sally Dexter, Lysette Anthony and Glynis Barber, and several young (teenagers/early 20s) actors, most of whom proved to be very good actors. Seb played my favourite character on the show, Josh (the other pic with him in leather jacket is in character) - a dark, tormented boy with mysterious background (mmmmmmm). The central character is a girl who disappears at the end of the first episode and appears in visions and flashbacks for the most of the series' run (we only found out what happened at the end of the show). Josh is a boy from the Halfway House who was her boyfriend at the time, and who's one of the suspects for her possible murder. He is a misunderstood 'bad boy' with a good heart, but suffers from blackouts and is tortured by strange visions, which make him think he might be the killer after all... Add to that a leather jacket, a motorbike, and a brooding look... you get the idea. <drool> ;)

JoshAlexanderandJaneHarper.jpg

josh.jpg

sebcastang01.jpg

yey.

another great deed done :D

nightandday: thanks for the information about Night&Day! :)

JeanneDarc; Sean Connery was the best James Bond...

Tags
nsfw
Back
Top Bottom