pin ups

bscap0022.jpg

"how do you shave in there?"
Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn in Charade
bscap0018.jpg

Colin Firth

Last edited:
mar2d2:

You know we're trying to raise the tone around here from base and lustful to intellectual and heady, so why dear GOD did you have to post that smoldering photo of perfection itself, Colin Firth as (shivers) Mr. Darcy?!?! That really is hitting below the belt!!:D

mar2d2:

You know we're trying to raise the tone around here from base and lustful to intellectual and heady, so why dear GOD did you have to post that smoldering photo of perfection itself, Colin Firth as (shivers) Mr. Darcy?!?! That really is hitting below the belt!!:D

hey busy, he was bound to turn up, you so wanted him too! x

some more of my idols/pin ups.
when i was little: luke...
Hamill.jpg

when i was older: Neo...
matrix3.jpg

when i need a laugh: jay & silent bob
jay_and_silent_bob.jpg

btw
Mark Hamill
you must be joking?
:confused:

ha, i see what you mean, but it was when i was little and its more to do with Luke skywalker then the actor. i had a poster of starwars on my wall which had him, han & chewie. but i like luke!
i put Neo (keanu reeves) on this thread as to me it's more about the character then the actor. also agent smith but i couldn't find the image that i wanted.

Last edited:
Hot Fuss, brandon flowers not the hairy one now... shave it off boy!

brandon0wg.jpg

there is a film on the television starring this actress, know nothing about her but from the nirvana song and that her career was ruined by her mental health problems :(
but she sure was beautiful. Francis Farmer
FrancisFarmer.jpg

Last edited:
mar2d2:

here's a more artistic and intellectual one:

bscap0038te1.jpg

i call it " nipples"

Andy Warhola up there! He's such an icon. The leather clothes, Popart and the factory girls.

And by special request.........;-) Don't ask me why, despite his age, i find this man extremely hot. Date him in a heartbeat.

d122.jpg

d94.jpg

rickman-alan-photo-alan-rickman-620.jpg

3fad.jpg

Tags
nsfw
Back
Top Bottom