pin ups

I'm not loving the grey 'jazz club' style goll neck jumper he's been wearing since Frankie left him though.

I'm not loving the grey 'jazz club' style goll neck jumper he's been wearing since Frankie left him though.

I know! What the hell is up with that jumper? It's like the incestuous relationship between his ex-wife and son has somehow driven him to wearing bohemian-looking jerseys. I can't see the link myself.

I can see the meeting with wardrobe now 'So, Danny is deverstated, the love of his life has left him for his son. What should he wear?' 'Hmmm... I know! A grey roll neck! Its says deverstated like no other item of clothing!'

ali1_020.jpg

HanSolo-1.jpg

250px-Indiana_Jones_1.jpg

deckard.jpg

I can see the meeting with wardrobe now 'So, Danny is deverstated, the love of his life has left him for his son. What should he wear?' 'Hmmm... I know! A grey roll neck! Its says deverstated like no other item of clothing!'

I know! I will NEVER, EVER understand why he doesn't just go naked on corrie. It wouldn't make a difference - I pretty much mentally undress him anyway (God, I've got to stop doing that - it's so degrading to men!).

Was that a film or a tv show? Never heard of it, but now I really wanna see it. That Lad is a pot of sauce!

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=63705&page=10

You'll only get to see it if some TV station decides to repeat it.

He first appeared halfway through the show and was in most episodes right to the end. Played a very likeable cockney bloke and love interest for one of the main female characters / part of a love triangle. My mom thought his character was the nicest person on the show.

woody.jpg

edward1.jpg

The blonde on the second pic is his daughter on the show.

In addition to what I've said about "Night & Day" in my previous post, I have to add that you'd enjoy it if you like watching hot men/boys (or hot women/girls, for that matter) - pretty much everyone was really good-looking! ;) :D

I'm fascinated by guitarist of Malice Mizer, Mana. He's just so beautiful. Yes, he.

^^ I wish I was that pretty, and I'm a girl :eek:

^^ I wish I was that pretty, and I'm a girl :eek:

i know. i've got hundreds of pics of him and everytime i look at them, i can't help but think that's just damn unfair!

i know. i've got hundreds of pics of him and everytime i look at them, i can't help but think that's just damn unfair!

but does he look that good with out the make up, soft lighting & posed portraits!
good pin up though:)

Diana Rigg as Emma peel in the Avengers

dianarigggroup.jpg

^^^
too right! :D

raquelwelsh
raquelwelsh.jpg

toby maguire as spiderman
spiderman34.jpg

Oh, I saw an awful film with Raquel Welsh on TV a while ago. I was laughing so much though, because progressively through the movie her dress was getting more and more ripped up for no reason really...

Am I the only one who thinks Toby Maguire is a bit well, not good looking?

Oh, I saw an awful film with Raquel Welsh on TV a while ago. I was laughing so much though, because progressively through the movie her dress was getting more and more ripped up for no reason really...

what is the name of this film!!!!
:) but i love this image more then her, in fact i got a copy of it going cheap in a art shop today,
oh he a good looking boy, don't worry about it, beauty in the eye of the beholder and all that:)
but i put it up it more to do with spiderman.

No, you are not alone...:rolleyes:
I prefer the man above (I don't know who he is, but he is handsome). He is probably an actor...

Last edited:
Tags
nsfw
Back
Top Bottom