Song Title Game

Got To Get You Into My Life- the Beatles

If you are suggesting that your remark was too clever for me to comprehend, could I quickly point out that "you're just as chaff as the rest of us" doesn't make any grammatical sense, although it doesn't surprise me that a pretentious pseudo intellectual such as yourself would have difficulty accepting this.

If you are suggesting that your remark was too clever for me to comprehend, could I quickly point out that "you're just as chaff as the rest of us" doesn't make any grammatical sense, although it doesn't surprise me that a pretentious pseudo intellectual such as yourself would have difficulty accepting this.
It was A JOKE, freeyourself, a light-hearted riposte. It needn't make grammatical sense.

Why all the animosity?

It was A JOKE, freeyourself, a light-hearted riposte. It needn't make grammatical sense.

Why all the animosity?

From someone who thinks that the gassing of millions of Jewish people was "a joke", forgive me if I don't smile.
And the "animosity" stems from your insistence on referring to me by a name which is anathema to the webmaster, and which, as you well know, could lead to my membership being terminated.
This thread of yours caused me to flinch, not because of any personal antipathy towards you, but simply because I was appalled by your childish suggestion, which only served to illustrate how pitifully dreary this site has become.
Still, I should have resisted the impulse to speak out, as it's really no concern of mine.

From someone who thinks that the gassing of millions of Jewish people was "a joke", forgive me if I don't smile.
And the "animosity" stems from your insistence on referring to me by a name which is anathema to the webmaster, and which, as you well know, could lead to my membership being terminated.
This thread of yours caused me to flinch, not because of any personal antipathy towards you, but simply because I was appalled by your childish suggestion, which only served to illustrate how pitifully dreary this site has become.
Still, I should have resisted the impulse to speak out, as it's really no concern of mine.

Errm, just a question: is there anybody around here you actually... like? And where's the point in bashing Codreanu over and over again while some of us are trying to play our stupor-game (or what was that enormously impressive word you used again?)? For Cod's sake: stop it!
Besides: Got Wikipedia? Don't answer!

Last edited:
Tags
cute boy
Back
Top Bottom