Morrissey shirt?

The Youngest

doesn't eat his friends
I was just wondering if anyone knew where to buy a piece of Morrissey's shirt (or if anyone was selling a piece)? I would really, really, really love a piece. I went to the Grimsby gig but he didn't throw it in my direction. I would be truly, truly greatful if someone could help me. :D
Thank you
The Youngest ;)

Well, I don't know if anyone's selling a piece, but even if they were, there's no way you could be sure that it was genuinly a piece of Morrissey's shirt and not just any old shirt that someone was flogging to make money. I think you're best chance is to wait till the next tour and pray one comes in your direction. I'm dead lucky, I got a bit at the Whitehaven gig this year, I couldn't believe it, it's framed and on my bedroom wall now. If one comes near you you've just got to be prepared to really hang on.

I got a bit at the Apollo gig, well, my friend got a bit and we'd vowed beforehand that if either of us manages to get any we'd split it (and I was his ride home, lol).

I could send you a thread, if you really, really want something... but that's the most I'm willing to share! hehe.

Back
Top Bottom