All 6 Harry Potter Audio Books- mp3 Read By Stephen Fry

vivaissy

muggle, first order
sorry if advertising non-moz is not allowed!

but i have all six harry potter audio books (unabridged and read by stephen fry) for sale. they are one dvd mp3. also included is the chronicles of narnia.
only £4.99!!!
good quality - i'm a fan myself!

here is a fuller description...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7021356777

but the description does not include the chronicles of narnia even though it is on the disc. i think though that it is abridged (many many hours though!), can't be sure, never read it! i'm a potter fan and narnia is just a little extra!

if you're interested please pm/email me.
p&p is same as stated on ad link above ie FREE for uk, £3.50 europe, £5.50 elsewhere.

cheers
best
issy

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
he reads all 6 and unabridged? damn! can you hear him wheezing or muttering incoherently after page 400?

hehe!

well, i think they might have given him a break once in a while!

i adore stephen fry. i love his genius and his voice. he is perfect to read audio books.

Don't care whether it's a hype or not. I lover Harry Potter. Stephen Fry has a great voice. But I'll stick with the books if you don't mind :)

me too. really don't care that its not 'cool' to love hp. too many people are sheep and i aint afraid to say that i love them.

i love the audio books because i can 'read' the books when i'm in the car (i do a lot of driving). still take at least one of the books though whenever i'm staying somewhere - cant get enough of it!

Back
Top Bottom