Smiths/Mozzer promos wanted

grlmopz

Hi all,

Can anyone help me locate the following:

1. I Have Forgiven Jesus promo (same cover shot as the commercially-released version)

2. Ringleader of the Tormentors card-sleeve promo

3. The Youngest Was The Most Loved 2-track promo (same cover shot as the commercially-released version)

4. If anyone has any Elbow super-rarities, I'd sure like to hear from you.

Cheers,
Scott

which formats &/or countries of manufacture are you looking for?
for UK compact disc singles
the cd promo's usually go for about a £5
the cd-r promo's are around £20
ROTT UK promo is about £10
I'm not sure if they did UK vinyl promo's tbh, the U.S. did a 7" promo You Have Killed Me.

love

Grim

>the cd promo's usually go for about a £5
>the cd-r promo's are around £20

I appreciate you disclosing the prices to me, but what I really want is a source for these items.

To be clearer, I'm seeking the "I Have Forgiven Jesus" and "The Youngest Was The Most Loved" UK promo CDr. This former came with two sleeves, and I'm missing the one that's similar to the commercially released sleeve. The latter, as far as I'm aware, only exists with the commercially released sleeve.

>ROTT UK promo is about £10

Awesome! Now if I could only find one!

grlmopz said:
To be clearer, I'm seeking the "I Have Forgiven Jesus" and "The Youngest Was The Most Loved" UK promo CDr. This former came with two sleeves, and I'm missing the one that's similar to the commercially released sleeve. The latter, as far as I'm aware, only exists with the commercially released sleeve.
QUOTE]

Actually, there are 3 version of "the youngest": 2-track CD-R with commerical artwork and 7" graphics sticker on the disc; 1-track CD-R in clear PVC wallet with no artwork but a promo sticker; 1-track CD-R with a blue label.

Back
Top Bottom