"morrissey, johnny, andy & mike" shirts

mywar

practicing troublemaker
anyone know where i can get one of these, or have one to spare? size L would be preferred, though i guess XL would work as well.

also looking for a west ham boys club shirt, like everyone else...

Last edited:
Are you talking about a specific shirt design, or just any shirt that has a picture of all four Smiths on it?

You could try everythingenglish.com; they have a few shirts with pictures of all four band members (in several sizes - they have L for almost all their shirts). Just go to the site, click 'Advanced Search', then search for 'Smiths' in category 'T Shirts'.

Here are a couple I found at the site (images naughtily hotlinked, but then again I'm giving them free advertising...) -

smiths83group.jpg

smithssalford.jpg

smiths84group.jpg

they have some others too - good luck :)

xo, math+

thanks for the reply, but i was talking about a shirt that has that exact text on it - "morrissey, johnny, andy & mike", sort of like this one, but with smiths-members instead, of course. there were a few on ebay a while back, but i missed them, and they haven't been up on there for a while :(
i guess it would be pretty easy to just have some printed up myself, but it would be a lot easier to just buy one, obviously.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
^Ah, sorry, wasn't aware. :)

Well, the benefit of having one printed yourself is that you can use a shirt that fits you perfectly! But naturally I understand preferring the convenience of finding one already printed.

Maybe try contacting the eBay seller who had them for sale previously, or even the guy selling that Ramones one to ask if he has any Smiths ones?

Good luck friend!

xo, math+

there is beatles one in a shop in Manchester that simply says
John Paul George and Bingo (OK, it says Ringo!)

I suggest you make one yourself, go to a local Smiths night and take the orders!!!!

The Goat

yeah, i actually tried emailing the person who sold them on ebay, but no reply...
but yeah, maybe i should just make some myself. if i ever get around to it :)

I know the shirts you mean. Magma on the Clerkenwell Road stock some of them, so they should be able to point you in the direction of the supplier.

Back
Top Bottom