Introducing Morrissey?

I don't believe so, no. At least it didn't in the states, it may be available in PAL format on DVD, although I don't think so.

Hi

Unfortunatley 'Introducing Morrissey' was only ever released on video, although some kind souls have converted it to DVD format.

Is anyone able to post a dvd version?

or make one available?

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=introducing+morrissey&search_type=search_videos&search=Search

There's quite a lot of it there, although that doesn't look like the whole show. Better than nowt I suppose though!

I've seen 'bootleg' DVDs of this, and I wish they would hurry up and re-release it (out of all cash-cow re-releases, I think this would be the most worthwhile, much more so than 'Hulmerist' and 'The Malady..'). I need to DVDerise my VHS copy when the time comes round. Watching 'Now My Heart Is Full' on youtube a little while back reminded me how cracking it is.

MetalPingu said:
I need to DVDerise my VHS copy when the time comes round. Watching 'Now My Heart Is Full' on youtube a little while back reminded me how cracking it is.

Even moreso knowing I was there!

I have it on DVD, happy to send a few copies if people are prepared to send a blank DVD. :D ;)

vulgar said:
I have it on DVD, happy to send a few copies if people are prepared to send a blank DVD. :D ;)
D'you also throw in the artwork? Cos I can send you ablank dvd and case? Where are you located? Im in Yankville.

Sorry, I have no artwork, but if you PM me your address i'll get a copy of to you. :D ;)

Back
Top Bottom