Rockplast DVD offer

OK listen.

I feel i am going to get inundated with requests for this on dvd since making it known that I had it. so I will make this offer. (this is not to those who i already agreed to send a copy to)

I will burn ten DVD copies of the Rockplast broadcast with the Jools Holland performance added on at the end. For anyone who wants one then let me know and make me some sort of basic offer to cover costs. I am not looking to make a commercial venture out of something that was free to view and to screw fellow fans. I do however have the cost of the DVD, the time to produce the dvd etc etc. When these ten go then that will be it. I am not going to be making more as I can not afford the time. Sorry to be blunt but my wife has just given birth to my second child!

Please keep in mind that postal costs will need to be added too.

PM Me with sensible comments.

Cheers

Just a quick note to say thank you to all of those people who have contacted me so far about a copy of this dvd.

It is really nice to see so many people wishing me well with the new baby and I thank everyone for those comments.

Just to say that there are a few of the DVD's still not spoken for and if you would like one please let me know asap.

Remember I am not looking to make a load of money here, all I am asking for is a token offer of something to cover costs and postage.

Also note the DVD is PAL.

boy_afraid_Liverpool said:
Just a quick note to say thank you to all of those people who have contacted me so far about a copy of this dvd.

It is really nice to see so many people wishing me well with the new baby and I thank everyone for those comments.

Just to say that there are a few of the DVD's still not spoken for and if you would like one please let me know asap.

Remember I am not looking to make a load of money here, all I am asking for is a token offer of something to cover costs and postage.

Also note the DVD is PAL.
just sent you a pm
cheers

Just responded to your message mate.

Cheers

Neil

If you have sent me some money for one of these by paypal please e-mail me with your Moz solo ID so i know who you are!

Cheers

Neil

Back
Top Bottom