Original Moz tour shirts from '91

Thinking bout selling some of my original tour shirts that Ive bought throught the tours. In particular shirts from Kill Uncle and Your Arsenal. Do you think this is a good venue to sell or should I just ebay them?
Theyre vintage and still look cool. But, most importantly they are official shirts not some crap online stores make by the thousands.

~IF YOU WANT INFO ON THE SHIRTS, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT;
[email protected]

DO NOT PM ME, AS I RARELY CHECK THE PM THINGY ON THIS SITE.

Last edited:
Do you have the blue one with Harvey Kitel laughing on it and Morrissey 1991 on the back?

It was a white shirt I think with a blue print.

This was one of the backdrops used, along side the Edith Sitwell one.

boy_afraid_Liverpool said:
Do you have the blue one with Harvey Kitel laughing on it and Morrissey 1991 on the back?

It was a white shirt I think with a blue print.

This was one of the backdrops used, along side the Edith Sitwell one.

Yes, I do.

moztoon said:
Have you the Edith Sitwell one ? if so how much do you want for it ,
size ? thanks

Nah, not that one. I passed on it for Harvey. I'll see if one of my sisters might.

can you list what you've got and in what colour and size?

vivaissy said:
can you list what you've got and in what colour and size?

Better yet, I'll go home and take pictures of them all and post them.

Yes please! Can I reserve a black one - don't mind which. Small or Medium.
'Proper job!' :D

Sorry theyre late but, oh well. Name your price, I dont wear them anymore and are just packed in my closet takin up space. I dont want to get rid of them but, I fig. let someone else wear them. Ive been and am a real Moz/Smiths fan so believe me when I say "I want them to go to a great "home"

NOTE shirts are not in MINT conditions cos if they were Id be chargin MINT cond prices. There are some minor holes in some but, nothing HUGE. No stains or smells. They have been washed. Some are official tour merch, as you may know GIANT did a lot of merch from Moz in the early 90's. If theres a spacific shirt you want email me and I'll give you the full history of the shirt and locations of any holes it might have.
So with out any further delays, here come ......The Shirts..............
P6240009.jpg

NOTICE THE "GIANT" TAG. THAT WAS THE MAKER OF MOZs' TOUR SHIRTS IN THE EARLY 90's.
Griffithpark.jpg

WHIWFront.jpg

YTOFMFrearsingleFRONT.jpg

I guess Im only allowed 4 snaps. All shirts are XL
Feel free to browse them here online
http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/jilliam/Morrissey Shirts/

under morrissey shirtsPASSWORD IS;
MANCHESTER
and if you want you can take a look at the other albums.
Name your price
[email protected]

Last edited:
Password has to be enetered as all lower case.

('Poppycocteau' has to be the worst 'poem' in history. Honestly, Purple Ronnie has more literary merit.)

[mbatey]

UPDATE.
The Kill Uncle and Harvey K. ones are sold. ALL the rest remain.

Hi

I`d like the Wehate it it when out friends become successfull one and the one where Moz is ar Griffith observatory.Could you please leave me a message and I`ll give you my email address and you could tell me your prices ect.
Thanks a lot

Tibby

I don't recall ever seeing the "Bradford" one at the shows.

beau said:
I don't recall ever seeing the "Bradford" one at the shows.

Thats why I said some are offical tour merch, SOME

I still have some left over, I want them to go, so make me an offer and I'll prob. say yes. I also have 2 Moz clocks for sale

Back
Top Bottom