still ISO

The House Of Blues Chicago DVD from the gig in 2004. I actually don't know why I still bother to post this, but since I know it exists, I'm hoping someone gives in, and fesses up to having it. Please! It's quite obnoxious now. :rolleyes: Make me happy, even if only very briefly.

Amen to this. I'm beginning to think the DVD's existance isn't for real. I've periodically emailed someone who bought a copy of the DVD...but still isn't letting it out in respect to the seller. WTF? It wasn't the filmer...this is someone who paid $100 for a copy. Fans like this are sooo (fill in the blank)

robert said:
Amen to this. I'm beginning to think the DVD's existance isn't for real. I've periodically emailed someone who bought a copy of the DVD...but still isn't letting it out in respect to the seller. WTF? It wasn't the filmer...this is someone who paid $100 for a copy. Fans like this are sooo (fill in the blank)

Was this the copy that was on ebay about a year and half ago by any chance...? If so, respect to the seller??? The guy had it on ebay for God's sake! If it's a different person, then nevermind. But I doubt that the person that sold it on ebay sold his only single copy.

Back
Top Bottom