Whos actually bought or sold somethng on this "marketplace" tab?

Now Ive tried to sell a mint Sev. alliance book signed by the author an have had no replys.
I just checkd all the other threads of folks selling stuff and no bites. I mean do Smiths/Moz fans dont buy shit or what?? I fig. Id sell the book here to a real fan than Ebay.
What gives?

Morrissey hates the author of Sev. alliance. (jonny Rogan) that may have something to do with it

I think it's more to do with what you are selling.
That book is available in most HMV / Virgin / Waterstones shops and quite cheaply too. If it was a rare record or something of more value I think you would have a decent response. Dont take it personally!

I bought a couple of concert tickets from here during the last few weeks so it does work.

The Goat

sorry, just re-read your post and saw the bit about it being signed by the author!
HHmmmm. I see your point, would have thought at least one fan may be interested.

The Goat

Most people who sell on here just ask for offers, or post no sale price. People don't like to make blind bids on items. Your item had no price associated with it. Post a set price, people will buy.

Back
Top Bottom