Strawberry Fields For Ever
Never Enough
Only Love Can Break Your Heart
Voodoo Ray
The Sun Rising
One Dream
There She Goes
Panic

Fun compilation, it's out on Monday - if you don't already own a compilation like this (I know I don't, just got rid of all my old CD baggage)

I saw the CD advertised on the telly and in Asda, and had a quick look at some of the bands....
I mean The Cure..... Madchester????????
And i wouldn't buy it for two reasons - have most of them already and secondly, by including the awful Candy Flip's Strawberry Fields it deserves to flop....
still, Northside are on it!

The 'Mad 4 It' Goat

Just read this web review from some bellend called Ric:

Customer Reviews

The best music from one of the most - if not the most famous music scenes in the world. A must have for any Mancunian or just anyone who appreciates good music. The good news is Madchester is not over, we have the best band in the world with Oasis, Ian Brown is still going strong and also Primal Scream. A Madchester Anthems Volume 2 could well materialise in the future. by ric

Primal Scream are a bunch of Jocks (albeit with Mani) and the rubbish Utah saints are from Leeds! :confused: Whose going to be on Volume 2- Chas and Dave?

Candy Flip were terrible.

Last edited:
The Goat said:
I saw the CD advertised on the telly and in Asda, and had a quick look at some of the bands....
I mean The Cure..... Madchester????????
And i wouldn't buy it for two reasons - have most of them already and secondly, by including the awful Candy Flip's Strawberry Fields it deserves to flop....
still, Northside are on it!

The 'Mad 4 It' Goat

I've got Candy Flip on 12" and it is truly awful.

WTF The Cure!!
Bunch of arse!

Back
Top Bottom