Beethoven was Deaf - vinyl gatefold

I wouldn't have thought it was worth that much although someone did post in the earlier thread that it is. I bought mine second hand several years ago having been at Uni when it was released and unable to afford to add to my vinyl collection. I doubt I paid much more than about £20 for it even then. Still never know maybe there is some as yet undisclosed reason for its' value. I haven't looked for it before so I can't comment on its' availability or otherwise.

Does anybody know if the vinyl was payed for by the auction winner?

gunah said:
... just curious: there must be 1000's of us with this in our collection:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MORRISSEY-the...4880439797QQcategoryZ2260QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

How come it's worth approx £150?! Even if it is the last vinyl release to feature a run-out matrix message?

Someone in the know - let us know! Cheers ...

Well, very few vinyl records are made now, most are CDs, therefore Vinyl is rare by its nature. Secondly, people pay what they have for what they want.

I am a vinyl collector, if you have BWD, you can also get 150, easy.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
gripper said:
Does anybody know if the vinyl was payed for by the auction winner?
Not sure but he/she was bidding on another auction finishing after the one they won. That one went for £92 I think they didn't win it. Seems very dear for that record.

I remember seeing this 8 years ago for $7 at a used record shop in Madison, WI when I was visiting that city... I should have bought it.

I love this live album, by the way. "He Knows I'd Love to See Him" is my fave off it.

Would you like to mine? £150.00 UK sterling incl. postage and packing

She didn`t win it, the guy who bidded £143.00 on the original one won it, £92

SouthpawGlamour said:
Well, very few vinyl records are made now, most are CDs, therefore Vinyl is rare by its nature. Secondly, people pay what they have for what they want.

I am a vinyl collector, if you have BWD, you can also get 150, easy.

What's so special about the vinyl to me it's looks like it is opening in the middle (is that it - the only difference)
Because the music is the same

Mine opens in the side /Parlaphone/HMW = In danish we call it (Hans Moster's Vovse) 0777 7 89061 1 7

And I must say I'm proud of all My stuff with Morrissey - No matter how much it is worth.

But mine are not so interesting - It is to Me

btw I think mine is one of them to:
I have the same 0777 7 89061 1 7 /CSD 3791

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom