Wanted: West Ham Boys Club T Shirt

Quite fecking right and all West f***ing Spam :mad:

We are Millwall
Super Millwall

We Are Millwall From The Den

We Are Millwall
Super Millwall

We Are Millwall From The Den

According to the excellent book 'Panic On The Streets' you can still buy them direct from the club itself and contribute to raising funds for the club at the same time.
They are £10 each. Obviously you will need to add p+p but I don't know how much that would be depending on where you live.
If anyone is interested, write to the club at this address

West Ham Boys Club
The Black Lion
59-61 High Street
Plaistow
London
E13 0AD

Jukebox Jury

I just found this one on ebay and its still active:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170164077019&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=007

I know that the one´s that the club sells are very different and this model is exactly as the one that mozz wore in the 99 tour,

I think Mozz ordered hundreds of them for himself, because in that tour, every night he threw at least one to the people,

and dont forget the english martyrs shirt, that he wore some nights

I´m proud of having one

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
received mine today...

very good quality.
westham.jpg

is it just me or was morrissey's logo a little bit smaller?

I ordered this shirt a few hours ago through the recommended shop without reading the full post first..That logo is a little too large for my taste...oh well..

I have a West Ham Shirt that was worn by Moz on Nov 15, 1999 in London. I doubt it's worth much because I washed it (and I wear it sometimes).

And yes, i think the print on mine is a tiny bit smaller.

Last edited:
I don't know, the logo on mine looks a bit more...dense - I don't know how to describe it, will post a picture tomorrow.

FYI..my shirt came in the mail yesterday from football heaven yesterday..took about a month or so to mail to the united states..i rate the quality of the t-shirt, printing and size to fit a perfect 10..The only think I'm disappointed in his how big the logo is..

Back
Top Bottom