Pet Shop Boys Live at the Mermaid

dazzak

Backed by the BBC Concert Orchestra and Chris' trusty keyboards, with guests Rufus Wainwright singing on the magnificent Casanova In Hell, the fabulous Frances Barber singing Friendly Fire and Blobbie Williams (who I chose to leave out). This took ages, by the way, so you better f***ing enjoy it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A9GTDBSB

When i heard that this was on last night- i quickly signed on to Moz-solo to let you know. but you were offline. I'm glad you heard it and even more glad that you uploaded it!!
Just waiting for my tickets- i'm going to see them in liverpool in july!!!!

L'Estrange said:
When i heard that this was on last night- i quickly signed on to Moz-solo to let you know. but you were offline. I'm glad you heard it and even more glad that you uploaded it!!
Just waiting for my tickets- i'm going to see them in liverpool in july!!!!
This one's going in my library forever. A brilliant show.

They're playing in Ireland in September, but I can't go as it's strictly over 18s and I'll be 17. How shit is that? One of the few bands I adore and I can't go see them. Still, I hope you have a good time in July. Tell me all about it the day after so I can imagine I was there.

megaupload has not been working for my in a while...will you please repost using something else?

cheers!

Worm said:
Good God man, you're only seventeen?

Impressive!
17 on July 25. I seem to be perpetually quoting Haemon in Antigone if people know my age ("Thou shouldest look to my merits, not to my years"), so I prefer to just not mention it.

dazzak said:
"Thou shouldest look to my merits, not to my years".

Considerable merits indeed. I had you down for a late twenty-something jaded by too much sophistication rather than too little. Isn't the Internet grand? When that money finally arrives from the exiled Nigerian prince I'm helping, I'm going to buy myself a beer and toast this splendid technology.

Back
Top Bottom