want to buy: "my love life" usa cd single

fgraciano1980

BRP Records
im looking to buy the usa version of "my love life" that comes in the jewel case, not the digi-pack. catalog number is Sire/Reprise 9 40163-2.

must be in excellent/mint condition all around. email [email protected] if you have one. pics of the cd are appreciated!

beau said:
No such animal exists.

hello beau, according to passionsjustlikemine.com and a good collector friend of mine, later re-pressings of this usa cd single were released with a jewel case. in your years of collecting, have you not seen one?

They're out there, a bit hard to find.
Usually see them in used shops, etc.

Could someone post pics of the 3 cd singles mentioned? Are they purported to come in the thick jewel case, or euro-style slimline?

I stand corrected if they do, but I've never seen them, and I thought I've seen everything.

Yes they come in the thick US jewel cases and have the same bar code, sku # and printings, ect as the digipacs. Sorry I don't own a scanner.

Dave L.

i never did find a copy of this usa cd in the standard size jewel case. i think passionsjustlikemine.com and "backscrubber" might have been confused with the uk versions that come in the slim j-card jewel case.

The thing does exist because I used to own a copy before I sold it last year. Same with the "Sing Your Life" and "We Hate It..." reissues in jewel case. Actually when I decided to trim down my collection those reissues were among the first things that sold.

And no I'm not confusing them with the UK issues.

Stephane

How much did you get for them?

Back
Top Bottom