Classic Morrissey new CD

While I admit to having a sizable amout of bootlegs, downloading from time to time (not Mozzer, I buy everything!) I think to try to sell studio versions of songs and then sell them is tasteless. Sharing your "wonderful" mix CD with the uninitiated is kind and generous, but to try to profit is just plain bad. You should stop NOW!

dallow_bg said:

...hear, hear.

Putting aside the copyright issue (and stealing from Moz) for a minute, did it not occur to you that any fan reading your "ad" could assemble the same (or better) compilation from their own collection? How strange :confused:.

if any moz fan whanted this they could put it togethere anyway whay should we buy it ?

this is just stupid if you ask me.

LMFAO, u are seriously dumb, but thanks for the tracklst anyways i'll just put all my morrissey songs in that order in my playlist for a laugh :p :p

You Ppl Dont Appreciate Art, U Wouldnt Be Able To Tell It From Ur Asses. Im A Club Dj And We Have Tribute Nights Like This All The Time. What Im Doing Is Trying To Bring That Experience Intto Your House. Yea You Can Put Them In That Order But They Wouldnt Be Mixed Or Remixed. And Yes Black Eyed Susan Is A Bonus Track Seeing As How It Wasnt Worked In The Mix, And Is Remixed So Its Diffrent. And I Decided To Release Classic Morrissey Because Frankly His Last 2 Albums Were Not Very Good And Im Just Trying To Offer Something A Lil Diffrent

Last edited:
SUEDEHEAD1983 said:
You Ppl Dont Appreciate Art, U Wouldnt Be Able To Tell It From Ur Asses. Im A Club Dj And We Have Tribute Nights Like This All The Time. What Im Doing Is Trying To Bring That Experience Intto Your House. Yea You Can Put Them In That Order But They Wouldnt Be Mixed Or Remixed. And Yes Black Eyes Susan Is A Bonus Track Seeing As How It Wasnt Worked In The Mix, And Is Remixed So Its Diffrent.
Well, Since U Put It That Way... :rolleyes: (Why Am I Abusing Pronouns And Caps?)

SUEDEHEAD1983 said:
You Ppl Dont Appreciate Art, U Wouldnt Be Able To Tell It From Ur Asses. Im A Club Dj And We Have Tribute Nights Like This All The Time. What Im Doing Is Trying To Bring That Experience Intto Your House. Yea You Can Put Them In That Order But They Wouldnt Be Mixed Or Remixed. And Yes Black Eyed Susan Is A Bonus Track Seeing As How It Wasnt Worked In The Mix, And Is Remixed So Its Diffrent. And I Decided To Release Classic Morrissey Because Frankly His Last 2 Albums Were Not Very Good And Im Just Trying To Offer Something A Lil Diffrent

and apparently you don't appreciate art either, otherwise you wouldn't be selling other people's copyrighted (and STILL COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE) music.

tell you what: i'll go home, pull out the cds, and have my own tribute night. i'll turn it up real loud, serve drinks, hit on the cute girl across the room (oh wait, that's the wife)...and i won't have to deal with your crap-tacular artwork, shite dj "skills", or cheesy newcastle brown ale logo rip off (f***, is NOTHING you do original?).

a set of numark cdj's does NOT a dj make.

SUEDEHEAD1983 said:
"24 CLASSIC TRACKS IN ONE NON-STOP DANCEABLE MIX"

FOR MORE INFO OR TO SEE MORE PLEASE VIST

www.myspace.com/classicmorrissey

thanks

This whole thread is great!! A 'danceable mix' of Morrissey tunes, is it like those 'Bonkers' CD's you get in Woolies?!?!!? I wonder what a soundclash between "This Is Not Your Country" and "We'll Let You Know" would be like....?:cool:

SUEDEHEAD1983 said:

If I didn't have 'Sunny' on 7'' I would definetely buy your CD just for the amazing bonus track.

You pathetic little troll.

Boro_Morrissey said:
if any moz fan whanted this they could put it togethere anyway whay should we buy it ?

this is just stupid if you ask me.

Yeah that's right because all of us fans have them and supported Mozzer by bying them once and if bying again the royalties should be going to Mozzer

therefore it'll be on a regular cd - lp by hmw/emi/attack/rough trade/warner

Back
Top Bottom