Palladium on Sunday

anthonym

Hi

I have two tickets for Morrissey at the Palladium on Sunday May 28th. Unfortuntely I have to have a minor operation on back on Friday and probably won't be able to make it. They are good tickets, stalls, row n. I was going to ebay, but rather someone who really wanted them got them so just asking face value. £65. The only downer is that I live in Ealing and you'd have to pick the tickets up, preferably by Thursday evening at the latest with cash obviously. Tommorrow (Tuesday) would be best. I could only meet you at South Ealing tube, due to limited mobility. Because of this I'll cover the extortionate agency costs of £8.75.

Anthony

anthonym said:
Hi

I have two tickets for Morrissey at the Palladium on Sunday May 28th. Unfortuntely I have to have a minor operation on back on Friday and probably won't be able to make it. They are good tickets, stalls, row n. I was going to ebay, but rather someone who really wanted them got them so just asking face value. £65. The only downer is that I live in Ealing and you'd have to pick the tickets up, preferably by Thursday evening at the latest with cash obviously. Tommorrow (Tuesday) would be best. I could only meet you at South Ealing tube, due to limited mobility. Because of this I'll cover the extortionate agency costs of £8.75.

Anthony

ealing is a long from central london
couldn't you just get someone you know to sort hjis out for you ,i can only meet in central london on the day.
ta

I am willng to sell a ticket at an extortianite price as I really cant be arsed making my way to London from 200 miles away.

If anyone cares to part with their house or decent car, feel free to email me.

Row A not guaranteed unlesss Julia starves herself to death sooner than expected.

On second thoughts i might be able to bribe someone with a bit of cash to get me there. Actually i could make tonight i would imagine.

"Tickets have gone, assuming they are picked up tonight."

They deffinitly will be! :) 200miles isnt that far and ive booked train tickets for sunday

Back
Top Bottom