Divine Comedy

Hey Johan, aren't you also a EATB fan ? your name reminds me of someone on another forum

anyway, yes for sure Victory of the comic muse is THE album of the year, don't be shy to tell it's way superior to ROTT (even though i'm a diehard moz fan - i'm a DivCom huge fan too)

So far, VFTCM 1st, ROTT 2nd, waiting for a bronze medal now

I love the Divine Comedy! Casanova would be right up there somewhere amongst my all-time favourite albums. Looking forward to the new one, most definitely.

Anyone hear the tracks Neil Hannon recorded with Ute Lemper on her album Punishing Kiss? Lovely, lovely.

Lazarus said:
Hey Johan, aren't you also a EATB fan ? your name reminds me of someone on another forum

Yes, The Bunnymen are in my top-5 favourite ever groups, but I dont recollect posting on a Bunnymen site ever...

And no, I don't think Victory for the Comic Muse is better than ROTT yet. I've only had Victory for the Comic Muse for 2 days now so it's too early to say it's better than ROTT, but it is certainly going to be close.

The Divine Comedy will always remind me of Reading 2004 when Stan Cooke, the lads from Pin Up's in Glasgow and myself sung songs from 'Cassanova'

You had to be there!

Back
Top Bottom