The Organ

selfvalidation

Ill advised
A fantastic canadian all girl group who have been compared to the smiths and morrissey. their music is great even though it does get a bit repeatative. listen to steven smith, basement band and memorize the city x

Yes they are quite excellent- been to see them a couple of times. They aren't so good live- mainly because i think they are very shy and they look horrified to have an audience.
My favourite is love, love, love.

any chance someone can upload it (The ORgan LP) here? I keep meaning to get it but then forget about it. And I'm loathe to purchase downloads

Has anyone heard their b-side Let The Bells Ring? It's ok. I think that is the latest track they released. I downloaded it from itunes.

Let the bells ring- is their latest single (or was in Canada). You could only purchase it as a 7" if you caught them on tour or purchased direct from their label. In the Uk Brother was released about 1 month ago as a single.

Last edited:
I was quite excited about talk of a new album, but it turns out that it was a reissue of grab that gun on their new label. They sing a new song live, and let the bells ring is not available on cd, plus they have written another song called 'only in the night'- so they have new material.

Hi

Sorry I thought I'd said cheers!!! Listening to it now. Beautifully melancholic (ish)

My thoughts exactly. (Apart from the Canada cheap publicity shot!)

Back
Top Bottom