Marion

How......... odd....

All I remember is "sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep".

dallow_bg said:
How......... odd....

All I remember is "sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep".
Oh come on, surely you're not comprehending this crap among the soporifically dallow_bg privileged: Felt, xxxxxx, Codreanu uploads... etc. :(

Codreanu said:
Oh come on, surely you're not comprehending this crap among the soporifically dallow_bg privileged: Felt, xxxxxx, Codreanu uploads... etc. :(

Soporific is right as I think I'm way too drowsy to understand what you just said Codreanu! ;)
Please explain.

dallow_bg said:
Soporific is right as I think I'm way too drowsy to understand what you just said Codreanu! ;)
Please explain.
Well, it made perfect sense after all the vodka... :(

I liked Marion, they should have been more successful but they somehow missed the Britpop boat.
Sleep got used on a car advert and they got paid loads for it, so it didn't turn out that bad for them.

Is there a kind soul who could upload Marion's second album "The Program"?

I love, LOVE their debut, that's why I need more stuff, but it's absolutely impossible to get their second album.

The singed had some serious drug problems. Read an interview a while back though where he was clean and writing music with another chap who was in Marion.

Think the singer was once arrested for smoking crack whilst in a mini metro.

"Time" is currently the song that describes my life.

i really liked Marion and think they were one of the better opening bands for Moz, i don't tend to enjoy the support bands much but they were very much appreciated on th at tour, really nice guys to

The singed had some serious drug problems. Read an interview a while back though where he was clean and writing music with another chap who was in Marion.

Think the singer was once arrested for smoking crack whilst in a mini metro.
Funny I remember him being arrested for stealing a gnome from a garden centre! I hope thats true...

I loved Marion, not ashamed to admit it, but that link doesnt work for me and as far as I know they aint touring....yet.

Back
Top Bottom