1 Kings Lynn ticket for sale - face value

naomi

sick and belaboured
32 quid and it's yours. I can post it to you or meet you on the day. Please leave your email address below if interested, thanks.

And he didn`t try to give you bad patter or try to tickle your tonsils:confused: Oh Hugh your losing your touch ;)

Last edited:
WestDerby-Tim said:
And he didn`t try to give you bad patter or tickle your tonsils:confused: Oh Hugh your losing your touch ;)

i need one too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WestDerby-Tim said:
Are we still talking about tickets here?:confused:

erm
don't know about hugh , by i am.

Morrissey the 23rd said:
I'd like to put my name down and meet you on the day if it falls through with richard.

Hugh- [email protected]
you could try phoning the box office and see if they have any more released, this is how we got ours, well I thought it was Whitehaven phoning me, but when i got the tickets I realised it was kings lynn.

You'd best be quick if you want to book accommodation, we've managed to get a nice pink hotel on Tuesday Market Place (same place as venue) but it weren't cheap, and we're also training it down..first class of course dahling.

See you all next week, cannae wait, is there a watering hole we're all meeting at? And what time is Moz coming on these days, with there just being one support act to miss?

He's been taking the stage pretty early - 9 or thereabouts, so don't idle in the bar for too long. And then it's all over by twenty past ten!

Back
Top Bottom