Watch Pete Docherty's most shocking moment ever...

PETE DOHERTY has sunk to a new low of disgusting behaviour.

The BABYSHAMBLES singer squirted a syringe-full of his own blood at two MTV News cameramen after injecting heroin in view of the production team.

The camera lens was splattered with Pete’s claret — leaving a horrified crew scared of infection and needing to sterilise thousands of pounds worth of filming equipment.

You can see it here

Play now
MTV News: That Pete Shocker

All this after he injected a little girl with Drugs (supposedly).

http://www.mtv.co.uk/overdrive/

Ringleader said:
PETE DOHERTY has sunk to a new low of disgusting behaviour.

The BABYSHAMBLES singer squirted a syringe-full of his own blood at two MTV News cameramen after injecting heroin in view of the production team.

The camera lens was splattered with Pete’s claret — leaving a horrified crew scared of infection and needing to sterilise thousands of pounds worth of filming equipment.

You can see it here

Play now
MTV News: That Pete Shocker

All this after he injected a little girl with Drugs (supposedly).

http://www.mtv.co.uk/overdrive/

Ringleader

Would you care to upload it to Megaupload for those of us that can't see it?

I think injecting the sleeping girl was more disgusting. MTV gets what they deserve. As far as shocking, that would be a Pete Doherty story that was about music instead of his ongoing "battle with addiction".

mmmmm he is a bad idol for a hole generation, my generation....
Libertines was amasing, Babyshambles is okay...but i dont like Pete that much.
I know a lot of girls on my age, that are lost in the junkie, and that can be very healty..

igotpictures said:
mmmmm he is a bad idol for a hole generation, my generation....
Libertines was amasing, Babyshambles is okay...but i dont like Pete that much.
I know a lot of girls on my age, that are lost in the junkie, and that can be very healty..
yeah, i'm not too fond of pete either... which is why i've stalled to comment on this.

pete doherty is just a junkie these days, nothing more, would anyone apart from his clode family even shed a tear if he died of an od, i dont think so

I read that he has Bi-polar disorder which makes sufferers do amazingly stupid destructive things, but at the moment you can pretty much guess how his story will end, hope he get's some treatment>

pete Doherty was dropped from his label a couple of days ago, its a pity because the other non junkie band members didnt deserve that

Back
Top Bottom